Palladio Herbal Lip Gloss uploaded by Brooke C.

BY PALLADIO

Herbal Lip Gloss - Palladio lip glosses feature oil-based formulas rich in Vitamin E and Aloe Vera - two natural humectants shown soften skin and reduce the appearance of lip wrinkles.This comfortable to wear, not-too-sticky gloss provides a beautiful shiny finish that won?t slip off the lips. Worn alone or over your favorite Palladio Herbal Lipstick, lips are kept moist and hydrated.Key ingredient: Aloe Vera helps soften and moisturize lips. - Herbal Lip Gloss see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Amber D.
Parsippany , NJ
For the price it's not a bad lipgloss this brand is really either hit or miss..
Sabrina D.
Montgomery, IL
I love the Palladio brand! They're so reasonably priced for great quality. These lip glosses are long lasting and not sticky! I love the shade crystal ice. I buy this brand at Sally's beauty supply. Some ulta's carry this brand.
Ivana V.
Doral, FL
I have try the lip liner of this brand and I looooooveeee it! It last all day. So, I think the lip gloss it's as amazing as the lip liner! Love love love
Hunter W.
Warren, OH
I love all products from Palladio! They are all wonderful and high quality! This doesn't make your lips sticky at all! It's wonderful!
Amy W.
Lawson, MO
You guys, Palladio is a hidden gem that I never here anyone talk about in their blogs of vlogs! This gloss is amazing, not drying, and there are several more shades. I also HIGHLY recommend mascara by Palladio: more specifically the 4D mascara. Definitely try it out! It won't let you down. I get all my Palladio products at my local Sally's.
Lauren P.
Saint Louis, MO
This made my lips swell up :( I'm not sure if it was the glitter or the scents in this product ... I got at ulta and I will probably be returning it was 9.99 so for it to affect my lip like that I wasn't pleasesd
Tracy T.
Buffalo, NY
Review for: Pink Candy more...
I absolutely love Palladio products this particular item is a great simmer goes on smooth stays on Long not to bright perfect!!!!!
Leigh H.
Mcdonough, GA
I live this lip gloss because it's really moisturizing and smells divine (think vanilla or cake batter). It's cheap enough to buy extra ones.one for desk, purse, etc. The vanilla cupcake shade is a nice gloss on its own or or top of lipstick. The passion pink is a pretty pink with a bit of frost, and the pure natural is a nice nude shade.
Adrianne J.
Halifax, VA
Review for: Truth Or Dare, Clear, Passion Pink, Pink Candy, Champagne, Clearly Coral more...
Palladio lip gloss is the best! It’s long lasting. It makes your lips look scrumptious. It’s easy to use. I’ve bought it from my local Sally’s beauty store. It’s not priceyz I’ve been buying multiple lip gloss by this brand now. It’s wonderful!
Spruill J.
Columbia
Review for: Pink Pearl more...
The perfect lip gloss. Nice size tube for the price also! The product last long and is very light and used for sensitive skin type. Very simple to use and apply