Palladio Herbal Lip Gloss uploaded by Brooke C.

BY PALLADIO

Herbal Lip Gloss - Palladio lip glosses feature oil-based formulas rich in Vitamin E and Aloe Vera - two natural humectants shown soften skin and reduce the appearance of lip wrinkles.This comfortable to wear, not-too-sticky gloss provides a beautiful shiny finish that won?t slip off the lips. Worn alone or over your favorite Palladio Herbal Lipstick, lips are kept moist and hydrated.Key ingredient: Aloe Vera helps soften and moisturize lips. - Herbal Lip Gloss see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Spruill J.
Columbia
Review for: Pink Pearl
The perfect lip gloss. Nice size tube for the price also! The product last long and is very light and used for sensitive skin type. Very simple to use and apply
Aria H.
I love this lip gloss! It applies on so well and the shades are beautiful! I have two: Crystal and Sheer Bronze. They cost me around six dollars each at my local beauty store. I will definitely be purchasing again!
Sabrina D.
Montgomery, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the Palladio brand! They're so reasonably priced for great quality. These lip glosses are long lasting and not sticky! I love the shade crystal ice. I buy this brand at Sally's beauty supply. Some ulta's carry this brand.
Hunter W.
Warren, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love all products from Palladio! They are all wonderful and high quality! This doesn't make your lips sticky at all! It's wonderful!
Tracy T.
Buffalo, NY
Review for: Pink Candy
I absolutely love Palladio products this particular item is a great simmer goes on smooth stays on Long not to bright perfect!!!!!
Leigh H.
Mcdonough, GA
I live this lip gloss because it's really moisturizing and smells divine (think vanilla or cake batter). It's cheap enough to buy extra ones.one for desk, purse, etc. The vanilla cupcake shade is a nice gloss on its own or or top of lipstick. The passion pink is a pretty pink with a bit of frost, and the pure natural is a nice nude shade.
Cailyn W.
Woodstock , IL
Review for: Passion Pink
I found this lipstick on discount at Ulta and I love it! It was such a great find! I love to layer this gloss color over other liquid lipstick colors to add some moisture and sheen. It’s perfect over almost any color and is so versatile
Kayenat H.
Review for: Pink Pearl
great formula but smells too strong, and I wish they would fix that! I have a few colors and I probably will not by anymore
Brooke C.
Franklin, TN
Review for: Va-Va Violet
a good lightweight gloss! the purple is not as pigmented as it
looks which makes it much more wearable. it is buildable so you can get a more opaque color. all in all a good lip gloss!
Amber D.
Parsippany, NJ
For the price it's not a bad lipgloss this brand is really either hit or miss..