BY PALLADIO

Herbal Lip Gloss - Palladio lip glosses feature oil-based formulas rich in Vitamin E and Aloe Vera - two natural humectants shown soften skin and reduce the appearance of lip wrinkles.This comfortable to wear, not-too-sticky gloss provides a beautiful shiny finish that won?t slip off the lips. Worn alone or over your favorite Palladio Herbal Lipstick, lips are kept moist and hydrated.Key ingredient: Aloe Vera helps soften and moisturize lips. - Herbal Lip Gloss

• Does this brand make any matte lipsticks?2 Answers
  • Iv'e never seen this product being I don't shop at Sally'...4 Answers
  • I hate using glosses that either have no taste/smell what...1 Answers
Buy on Palladi...
  • "These come In a variety of beautiful shades. Its glossy and is pretty gentle on the lips " in 7 reviews
  • "Long lasting and it not very sticky many different colors" in 3 reviews
  • "This gloss is great! it's great in quality great in scent and I like the taste of it. this color is quite beautiful too eleventh gorgeous is the perfect pink and let me tell you the texture is smooth and feels so darn good on your lips you'll be happy you made the purchase! now to be real I don't quite like any lip gloss and I'm quite picky but this lip gloss fits my criteria and I'm glad this isn't one of those nasty sticky waxy lip gloss that feel like you put a spoon full of honey on your lips no these feel like what lip gloss should correctly feel smooth buttery and moisturizing this has a nice color pay off as well" in 3 reviews
Emily W.
I really like the Eleventh Gorgeous Gloss. It has little sparkles in it that can be seen in the light. This gloss is not sticky and complements any make-up look.
amanda m.
Marietta, GA
I love this lip gloss! It is a beautiful color with a nice sparkle and shine. Also it smells like cupcakes! It pairs great with the pink pop Maybelline vivid lipstick or just by it self.
Mason T.
I originally bought this lip gloss to wear to my 8th grade dance. I didn't realize that I would fall in love with it! It provides a great color without the thick feel of lipstick.
Daniel M.
Maple Heights, OH
I was skeptical because most lip glosses feel really sticky and uncomfortable on your lips, but this gloss is very smooth. I suggest you try this product its really good.
Michelle K.
Hope Valley, RI
I didn't expect this to work very well, but it had become one of my favorite glosses! It lasts for awhile and doesn't have a bad flavor at all! Love this stuff!
Desire R.
Whiting, IN
I liked the colors that they offer, however the gloss was too sticky for my taste. I felt like my loose hair strands kept finding their way to my lips.
Michelle G.
Toms River, NJ
Its very glossy and creamy. If you don't like how some plumping lip glosses tingle then this isn't for you. But it feels very refreshing on the lips
Keshia G.
I love this lip gloss!!! the color selection is awesomely amazing! ! stays on for awhile too!! love the fact my l lips stay glossy, and colored!!
Lupe H.
Stickney , IL
I won this on youtube & love this color!It's a very nice pink and smells pretty good too lol!I will def.look more into sally's beauty aisle :)
Ivette U.
Este lip glos tiene una contestura gruesa, un olor a vainilla pigmenta bien, y su duración es buena, no es pegajoso, y el color me encanta
Abbey M.
O Fallon, MO
Is there peanuts In this?
Heather R.
Arlington Hts, IL
Iv'e never seen this product being I don't shop at Sally's that often. Is Sally's the only store you can purchase this gloss? Also, how much does it run for?
Colleen G.
I already bought the Forever Gorgeous color and love it! Are there any other shades to check out?
Ariana R.
El Paso, TX
Is this very pigmented
Jamie D.
Does this lip gloss leave a stick residue on your lips? Does it leave that icky whitish line across after a while? I would love to try it, but I hate sticky glosses!