BY PALLADIO

Herbal Lip Gloss - Palladio lip glosses feature oil-based formulas rich in Vitamin E and Aloe Vera - two natural humectants shown soften skin and reduce the appearance of lip wrinkles.This comfortable to wear, not-too-sticky gloss provides a beautiful shiny finish that won?t slip off the lips. Worn alone or over your favorite Palladio Herbal Lipstick, lips are kept moist and hydrated.Key ingredient: Aloe Vera helps soften and moisturize lips. - Herbal Lip Gloss

• Does this brand make any matte lipsticks?2 Answers
  • Iv'e never seen this product being I don't shop at Sally'...4 Answers
  • I hate using glosses that either have no taste/smell what...1 Answers
Buy on Palladi...
  • "These come In a variety of beautiful shades. Its glossy and is pretty gentle on the lips " in 7 reviews
  • "Long lasting and it not very sticky many different colors" in 3 reviews
  • "This gloss is great! it's great in quality great in scent and I like the taste of it. this color is quite beautiful too eleventh gorgeous is the perfect pink and let me tell you the texture is smooth and feels so darn good on your lips you'll be happy you made the purchase! now to be real I don't quite like any lip gloss and I'm quite picky but this lip gloss fits my criteria and I'm glad this isn't one of those nasty sticky waxy lip gloss that feel like you put a spoon full of honey on your lips no these feel like what lip gloss should correctly feel smooth buttery and moisturizing this has a nice color pay off as well" in 3 reviews
Elisa C.
Signal Hill, CA
I personaly.do not like lip gloss. I don't like them because ive had bad expieriences with some. Doesn't end up drying up on my lips after an hour. Not sticky at all. Feels like a light coverage lip gloss. You can hardly feel it and its not sufficating feels like you have chapstick. Great product.
Jennifer S.
Sebastian, FL
This my first time using Palladio Cosmetics. I purchased this lip gloss on sale at Ulta. I'm in love with this color. It's a real frosty light pink. Goes on nice and smooth, not sticky! Also has a great scent. It stays on for quite awhile too!
Chelsea E.
Holland, MI
This lip gloss is incredible! It has good lasting power, great smell of cake! and a perfect color! I love it over lipstick and by itself! It is definitely one of my favvs! plus its not sticky at all!
Samantha P.
Summerville, SC
I love the Eleventh Gorgeous lip gloss fro Palladio. It has a great frosting smell and the color is the perfect shade of pink. It's not to sticky, but still has great lasting power.
Christina T.
Trinity, AL
I love this lip gloss it is just so moisturizing and smells so good I take this lip gloss every where i go. and the color is gorgeous and goes with any outfit but what i love the most is that the shimmer doesn't feel gritty on the lips.
Candice M.
Branford, CT
This lip gloss stays put for hours, the consistancy is like a lipstick and gloss together! i give this to my bride clients for their touch ups for the rest of the wedding day!
Jessica K.
This gloss not only is amazing but it's super shiny. It makes my lips feel amazing and everyone always looks at them more when I put this gloss on. It is not super sticky and it gives your overall makeup look a finishing touch. Buy it!
fabiola a.
I love this lip gloss its color is just so beautifull and i don't find it sticky at all its an amazing lip gloss even tho the formula isn't so pigmented its still rocks !!!
Aurdrey S.
Delray beach, FL
This gloss is great soft and smells great, keeps lips feeling good. it has to be reapplied a couple of times but that's fine. I love the colors and price at sallys
Kim F.
The perfect blue tone pink lip gloss. Highly pigmented, and smells like cupcakes - amazing ! A light coat gives just the perfect finishing touch to just about any look.
A staple lip gloss that's always in my purse.
Abbey M.
O Fallon, MO
Is there peanuts In this?
Heather R.
Arlington Hts, IL
Iv'e never seen this product being I don't shop at Sally's that often. Is Sally's the only store you can purchase this gloss? Also, how much does it run for?
Colleen G.
I already bought the Forever Gorgeous color and love it! Are there any other shades to check out?
Ariana R.
El Paso, TX
Is this very pigmented
Jamie D.
Does this lip gloss leave a stick residue on your lips? Does it leave that icky whitish line across after a while? I would love to try it, but I hate sticky glosses!