BY PALLADIO

Herbal Lip Gloss - Palladio lip glosses feature oil-based formulas rich in Vitamin E and Aloe Vera - two natural humectants shown soften skin and reduce the appearance of lip wrinkles.This comfortable to wear, not-too-sticky gloss provides a beautiful shiny finish that won?t slip off the lips. Worn alone or over your favorite Palladio Herbal Lipstick, lips are kept moist and hydrated.Key ingredient: Aloe Vera helps soften and moisturize lips. - Herbal Lip Gloss

• Does this brand make any matte lipsticks?2 Answers
  • Iv'e never seen this product being I don't shop at Sally'...4 Answers
  • I hate using glosses that either have no taste/smell what...1 Answers
Buy on Palladi...
  • "These come In a variety of beautiful shades. Its glossy and is pretty gentle on the lips " in 7 reviews
  • "Long lasting and it not very sticky many different colors" in 3 reviews
  • "This gloss is great! it's great in quality great in scent and I like the taste of it. this color is quite beautiful too eleventh gorgeous is the perfect pink and let me tell you the texture is smooth and feels so darn good on your lips you'll be happy you made the purchase! now to be real I don't quite like any lip gloss and I'm quite picky but this lip gloss fits my criteria and I'm glad this isn't one of those nasty sticky waxy lip gloss that feel like you put a spoon full of honey on your lips no these feel like what lip gloss should correctly feel smooth buttery and moisturizing this has a nice color pay off as well" in 3 reviews
Samantha R.
Aurora, IL
Okay, so I seriously love Eleventhgorgeous both for their videos and for this lip gloss! Smells like cupcakes, lasts a long time on me, and it doesn't dry my lips out or anything like that! The color is like a cool, icy pink that's super flattering on everyone. Go ahead, give it a try!
Nicole M.
Michigan City, IN
It's my all time favorite!! It never leaves my lips dry or sticky! The colors are absolutely perfect and it gives me the perfect shimmer on my lips!! It's seriously my favorite lip gloss and it always will be!
Lyndsey G.
Baltimore, MD
Long lasting and it not very sticky many different colors. this gloss is great! it's great in quality great in scent and I like the taste of it. this color is quite beautiful too. These come In a variety of beautiful shades. Its glossy and is pretty gentle on the lips.
Katie B.
South Elgin, IL
I love the color! The Scent is Super yummy! It's not sticky and very gentle on my lips! Doesn't dry my lips out like a lot of other lip glosses do! I love it! Plus...how can you go wrong with eleventh gorgeous! I love those girls!
Amanda L.
Thibodaux, LA
I have this gloss in pink pearl. Its a sheer pink gloss with gold shimmer that gives it a peachy glow. The color is absolutely beautiful and the gloss smells like the frosted cupcake candle from Bath and Body Works! So delicious!
Diana V.
Boca Raton, FL
My favorites are Passion Pink and clearly coral. True to color and extremely moisturizing. I truly like this lip gloss! It isn't sticky at all, has a great, smooth feeling, smells like a vanilla cupcake and tastes good.
Jamie D.
This gloss is a little sticky and a little 'blue-pink'. It looks nice over other colors but after a few hours it creases on me and I have to use my fingernail to scrape the crease off. I would not repurchase.
Nancy M.
Even if you're not a fan of the girls from eleventhgorgeous you'd enjoy this gloss. I was skeptical cause when I think of Palladio I think it's like cheap and probably not good but I really like it. Not sticky or too slippery and the color is pretty opaque and smells sweet<3
Noel B.
Oden, Mi
One of my favorite things in the world. I love lip gloss, I tried Palladio Herbal lip gloss just recently & i liked it. Lasted a while, smelled great, came in a variety of shades which i love.
S A.
I absolutely love this because it makes my lips feel so moist and smooth! Love love love the vanilla cupcake and eleventh gorgeous flavor. I heard about it threw eleventh gorgeous' channel and I am so obsessed now!
Abbey M.
O Fallon, MO
Is there peanuts In this?
Heather R.
Arlington Hts, IL
Iv'e never seen this product being I don't shop at Sally's that often. Is Sally's the only store you can purchase this gloss? Also, how much does it run for?
Colleen G.
I already bought the Forever Gorgeous color and love it! Are there any other shades to check out?
Ariana R.
El Paso, TX
Is this very pigmented
Jamie D.
Does this lip gloss leave a stick residue on your lips? Does it leave that icky whitish line across after a while? I would love to try it, but I hate sticky glosses!