BY PALLADIO

Herbal Lip Gloss - Palladio lip glosses feature oil-based formulas rich in Vitamin E and Aloe Vera - two natural humectants shown soften skin and reduce the appearance of lip wrinkles.This comfortable to wear, not-too-sticky gloss provides a beautiful shiny finish that won?t slip off the lips. Worn alone or over your favorite Palladio Herbal Lipstick, lips are kept moist and hydrated.Key ingredient: Aloe Vera helps soften and moisturize lips. - Herbal Lip Gloss

• Does this brand make any matte lipsticks?2 Answers
  • Iv'e never seen this product being I don't shop at Sally'...4 Answers
  • I hate using glosses that either have no taste/smell what...1 Answers
Buy on Palladi...
  • "These come In a variety of beautiful shades. Its glossy and is pretty gentle on the lips " in 7 reviews
  • "Long lasting and it not very sticky many different colors" in 3 reviews
  • "This gloss is great! it's great in quality great in scent and I like the taste of it. this color is quite beautiful too eleventh gorgeous is the perfect pink and let me tell you the texture is smooth and feels so darn good on your lips you'll be happy you made the purchase! now to be real I don't quite like any lip gloss and I'm quite picky but this lip gloss fits my criteria and I'm glad this isn't one of those nasty sticky waxy lip gloss that feel like you put a spoon full of honey on your lips no these feel like what lip gloss should correctly feel smooth buttery and moisturizing this has a nice color pay off as well" in 3 reviews
Jennier Y.
Whitesburg, GA
I was watching elventh gorgeous on youtube and thats how I came across this brand. They have a color in eleventh gorgeous, but I was never able to find it.. so I picked up another shade. Turns out this is a great lip gloss! I love, love, love the smell! Smells like a vanilla cupcake! The scent isn't over powering. The pigmentation with these are awesome! They apply smoothly and last a few hours. They have an okay shade range..You can purchase these at Sally Beauty Supplies and at ULTA.
Karen P.
Los Angeles , CA
Kristen D.
Port St Lucie, FL
The first time I tried Palladio's lip gloss it was in this shade "Eleventh Gorgeous" because I love those girls and wanted to try the shade that they helped create! Feels great on the lips, not too thin, not too sticky. This color is gorgeous and very glittery without too much grit from the glitter and the scent is to DIE for, CAKE BATTER!! Smells soooo yummy!
Milly M.
This is my first gift that my mother in law gave to me, and I treasure it, it works and is my favourite lip gloss super shiny, the color its super cute and I recommend to all, this product to use this to look classy and super on trend!!!!! And is affordable :)
Kaitlyn S.
I can't say enough good things about this lip gloss. It doesn't go on sticky. It feels really good to wear and leaves my lips soft and moisturized. I purchased it at Ulta and now I want to go back and get more colors!
Lindsey S.
Parksley, VA
This is one of the best lip glosses that I have ever used. I have a hard time finding lip glosses that don't smell like plastic. This one smells like cupcakes. It is in a pretty pink shade and glides on your lips and has a nice shine to it. Will definitely recommend this to all my friends.
Catalina P.
No acostumbro a usar gloss en mis labios pero este realmente me encanta porque no te deja esa sensación pegajosa en los labios y te los deja brillantes, hermosos y con un aspecto muy carnoso. A mí me encanto, se los recomiendo
Samantha L.
Frederick, MD
I love Palladio products I wish they were more accessible. These glosses feel great on the lips they feel very light but still have the stickyness to last long. I love all the colors, too. Luckily my hometown just got an Ulta so I have more of an opportunity to try them.
Sarah S.
Hummelstown, PA
Shout out to the EleventhGorgeous girls! After hearing them plug their new color, I just had to go try it. The product exceeded my expectations with a super soft- barely sticky at all!- formula that glided onto my lips. The color is a perfect, somewhat sheer pink that would easily compliment any skin tone. The gloss also gives a yummy sort of buttercream scent, without any annoying, too sugary flavor.
Becca L.
Ada, OK
I watch Tracy and Stephanie on YouTube and I absolutely love them! Their gloss they helped come up with is such a beautiful color and it just applies so smooth!
It isn't too sticky but lasts! The color is great by itself and over other colors!
Abbey M.
O Fallon, MO
Is there peanuts In this?
Heather R.
Arlington Hts, IL
Iv'e never seen this product being I don't shop at Sally's that often. Is Sally's the only store you can purchase this gloss? Also, how much does it run for?
Colleen G.
I already bought the Forever Gorgeous color and love it! Are there any other shades to check out?
Ariana R.
El Paso, TX
Is this very pigmented
Jamie D.
Does this lip gloss leave a stick residue on your lips? Does it leave that icky whitish line across after a while? I would love to try it, but I hate sticky glosses!