BY PALLADIO

Herbal Lip Gloss - Palladio lip glosses feature oil-based formulas rich in Vitamin E and Aloe Vera - two natural humectants shown soften skin and reduce the appearance of lip wrinkles.This comfortable to wear, not-too-sticky gloss provides a beautiful shiny finish that won?t slip off the lips. Worn alone or over your favorite Palladio Herbal Lipstick, lips are kept moist and hydrated.Key ingredient: Aloe Vera helps soften and moisturize lips. - Herbal Lip Gloss

• Does this brand make any matte lipsticks?2 Answers
  • Iv'e never seen this product being I don't shop at Sally's that o...4 Answers
  • I hate using glosses that either have no taste/smell whatsoever O...1 Answers
Buy on Palladi...
Maria L.
Somerton, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
This Herbal Lip Gloss is the best!!
I love that is enriched with different beneficial herbs!! It keeps lips moist and hydrated. I really recommend this producr. #contest
Dafne T.
El Paso, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This lip gloss is fabulous ! The price is highly accesible, not too outrageous ! Actually even better at my visit at Sally's they had a sale going on for buy one get one free so I got 2!!!😀😀💞 this lip gloss is very pigmented the color definitely can be used by itself without any under lippie. The color I personally have is PGLO4 ROSE BROWN which is a perfect neutral go to color. The smell is delicious. It almost reminds me of the too faced chocolate bar!💞 purchase if you get the chance 😊
toshneke r.
Roanoke, VA
I have this lip gloss in bellini I love it. the color is more of a orange and brown color, I bought my lip gloss at ulta and it was on sale for 1.29 I am a first time user and I will buy more its so soft on the lips and it smells so good tnr
Milly M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my first gift that my mother in law gave to me, and I treasure it, it works and is my favourite lip gloss super shiny, the color its super cute and I recommend to all, this product to use this to look classy and super on trend!!!!! And is affordable :)
Enisy S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love it! Love the color and love the feeling on my lips. I use it with a nude lipstick and they create the perfect pair. I got crystal. It is not sticky. Smell good but not too strong.
Eva J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This lip gloss had a fantastic color. It is super pigmented and has a beautiful shine. I bought it on sale at Ulta, I was love with the color. However, I got home and opened the tube and the smell of the lip gloss was horrid. It smelled almost like shortening and butter, but it was way worse and really over powering. I decided to wear it because it loved the color but I could hardly bear the smell. I stopped wearing it because the stench was so bad. It was also really greasy. Has this happened to anyone before? I bought some of their other lip products and they were perfectly fine.
Lyndsey G.
Lake park , GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
My daughter loves this gloss ! It is easy to apply and has a really nice shimmer ! It comes in a range of shades and is very affordable ! You can purchase it at most drugstores !
Missy M.
Seymour , CT
This is my first Palladio purchase. I got this lip gloss in the shade "Baby Doll" and it EXCEEDED my expectations. I have purchased so many expensive lip products over the years, in store and online. I can't believe the price point of this Palladio lip gloss. I am 51 years young and this color is a beautiful shade of pink, with a very slight shimmer to it. Not sparkle or glitter, just a nice hue of a shimmer that makes the pink color just pop. It also has great staying power too. The older I am getting I am realizing you don't need to spend a fortune to have a great look.
Sonja P.
Cabot, Ar
This is a really nice gloss. I rarely go into Sally's Beauty Supply but went in just for this. Eleventh Gorgeous are sister youtube beauty gurus and when they mentioned this lg that they got to help create in a video recently I wanted to try it out. It's a slightly coral pink with shimmer. Non-sticky but thick formula. Smells like vanilla and tastes like nothing. I think they said it was sold exclusively at Sally's but I could be wrong. I payed $4.99 but if you have a membership card of course you get a little discount. Really I have no complaint. Overall I like it a lot and I really don't like lip gloss that often.
Chantel W.
I admit I got this lip gloss a few months ago while I was at Sally's. Looking at it in the tube it wasn't the color of pink I would normally lean towards but I bought it because I was feeling girly and to me pink screams girly. :) I enjoy watching Eleventh Gorgeous on youtube so that played a factor into my purchase. I love the lip gloss. I do not think they way it looks in the tube shows how wonderful it looks on. The color is less bright on in my opinion. It goes on smooth and it makes my lips feel all soft and moisturized.
Abbey M.
O Fallon, MO
Is there peanuts In this?
Heather R.
Arlington Hts, IL
Iv'e never seen this product being I don't shop at Sally's that often. Is Sally's the only store you can purchase this gloss? Also, how much does it run for?
Colleen G.
I already bought the Forever Gorgeous color and love it! Are there any other shades to check out?
Jamie D.
Does this lip gloss leave a stick residue on your lips? Does it leave that icky whitish line across after a while? I would love to try it, but I hate sticky glosses!
Ariana R.