BY PALLADIO

Herbal Lip Gloss - Palladio lip glosses feature oil-based formulas rich in Vitamin E and Aloe Vera - two natural humectants shown soften skin and reduce the appearance of lip wrinkles.This comfortable to wear, not-too-sticky gloss provides a beautiful shiny finish that won?t slip off the lips. Worn alone or over your favorite Palladio Herbal Lipstick, lips are kept moist and hydrated.Key ingredient: Aloe Vera helps soften and moisturize lips. - Herbal Lip Gloss

• Does this brand make any matte lipsticks?2 Answers
  • Iv'e never seen this product being I don't shop at Sally's that oft...4 Answers
  • I hate using glosses that either have no taste/smell whatsoever OR ...1 Answers
Buy on Palladi...
toshneke r.
toshneke r.
Roanoke, VA
I have this lip gloss in bellini I love it. the color is more of a orange and brown color, I bought my lip gloss at ulta and it was on sale for 1.29 I am a first time user and I will buy more its so soft on the lips and it smells so good tnr
Kaitlyn S.
Kaitlyn S.
I can't say enough good things about this lip gloss. It doesn't go on sticky. It feels really good to wear and leaves my lips soft and moisturized. I purchased it at Ulta and now I want to go back and get more colors!
Rosa C.
Rosa C.
Milwaukee, WI
I love every color of the lip gloss especially the red and pink ones I like the lighter colors
Dafne T.
Dafne T.
El Paso, TX
This lip gloss is fabulous ! The price is highly accesible, not too outrageous ! Actually even better at my visit at Sally's they had a sale going on for buy one get one free so I got 2!!!πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ’ž this lip gloss is very pigmented the color definitely can be used by itself without any under lippie. The color I personally have is PGLO4 ROSE BROWN which is a perfect neutral go to color. The smell is delicious. It almost reminds me of the too faced chocolate bar!πŸ’ž purchase if you get the chance 😊
Milly M.
Milly M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my first gift that my mother in law gave to me, and I treasure it, it works and is my favourite lip gloss super shiny, the color its super cute and I recommend to all, this product to use this to look classy and super on trend!!!!! And is affordable :)
Enisy S.
Enisy S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love it! Love the color and love the feeling on my lips. I use it with a nude lipstick and they create the perfect pair. I got crystal. It is not sticky. Smell good but not too strong.
Lyndsey G.
Lyndsey G.
Lake Park , GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
My daughter loves this gloss ! It is easy to apply and has a really nice shimmer ! It comes in a range of shades and is very affordable ! You can purchase it at most drugstores !
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Sebastian, FL
This my first time using Palladio Cosmetics. I purchased this lip gloss on sale at Ulta. I'm in love with this color. It's a real frosty light pink. Goes on nice and smooth, not sticky! Also has a great scent. It stays on for quite awhile too!
Paola F.
Paola F.
Nice color!
this gloss it's my favorite. These products are very special. Love it <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3
Keshia G.
Keshia G.
I love this lip gloss!!! the color selection is awesomely amazing! ! stays on for awhile too!! love the fact my l lips stay glossy, and colored!!
Abbey M.
Abbey M.
O Fallon, MO
Is there peanuts In this?
Heather R.
Heather R.
Arlington Hts, IL
Iv'e never seen this product being I don't shop at Sally's that often. Is Sally's the only store you can purchase this gloss? Also, how much does it run for?
Colleen G.
Colleen G.
I already bought the Forever Gorgeous color and love it! Are there any other shades to check out?
Ariana R.
Ariana R.
El Paso, TX
Is this very pigmented
Jamie D.
Jamie D.
Does this lip gloss leave a stick residue on your lips? Does it leave that icky whitish line across after a while? I would love to try it, but I hate sticky glosses!