Palladio Herbal Lip Gloss uploaded by Brooke C.

BY PALLADIO

Herbal Lip Gloss - Palladio lip glosses feature oil-based formulas rich in Vitamin E and Aloe Vera - two natural humectants shown soften skin and reduce the appearance of lip wrinkles.This comfortable to wear, not-too-sticky gloss provides a beautiful shiny finish that won?t slip off the lips. Worn alone or over your favorite Palladio Herbal Lipstick, lips are kept moist and hydrated.Key ingredient: Aloe Vera helps soften and moisturize lips. - Herbal Lip Gloss see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Tracy T.
Buffalo, NY
Review for: Pink Candy
I absolutely love Palladio products this particular item is a great simmer goes on smooth stays on Long not to bright perfect!!!!!
Amber D.
Parsippany, NJ
For the price it's not a bad lipgloss this brand is really either hit or miss..
Brooke C.
Franklin, TN
Review for: Va-Va Violet
a good lightweight gloss! the purple is not as pigmented as it
looks which makes it much more wearable. it is buildable so you can get a more opaque color. all in all a good lip gloss!
Aria H.
I love this lip gloss! It applies on so well and the shades are beautiful! I have two: Crystal and Sheer Bronze. They cost me around six dollars each at my local beauty store. I will definitely be purchasing again!
Leigh H.
Mcdonough, GA
I live this lip gloss because it's really moisturizing and smells divine (think vanilla or cake batter). It's cheap enough to buy extra ones.one for desk, purse, etc. The vanilla cupcake shade is a nice gloss on its own or or top of lipstick. The passion pink is a pretty pink with a bit of frost, and the pure natural is a nice nude shade.
Kayenat H.
Review for: Pink Pearl
great formula but smells too strong, and I wish they would fix that! I have a few colors and I probably will not by anymore
pretzel B.
Review for: Bellini
I like this lip gloss so much! The color is pretty and it smells good to. It also moisturizes your lips
Lauren P.
Saint Louis, MO
This made my lips swell up :( I'm not sure if it was the glitter or the scents in this product ... I got at ulta and I will probably be returning it was 9.99 so for it to affect my lip like that I wasn't pleasesd
Ivana V.
Doral, FL
I have try the lip liner of this brand and I looooooveeee it! It last all day. So, I think the lip gloss it's as amazing as the lip liner! Love love love
Hunter W.
Warren, OH
I love all products from Palladio! They are all wonderful and high quality! This doesn't make your lips sticky at all! It's wonderful!