Palladio Herbal Eyeshadow Primer, 0.17 Ounce uploaded by Roxana antonieta R.Palladio Herbal Eyeshadow Primer, 0.17 Ounce uploaded by LEAR47778 | AMAIBELIS L.Palladio Herbal Eyeshadow Primer, 0.17 Ounce uploaded by Karla P.

BY PALLADIO

Herbal Eyeshadow Primer - Sponge-tip applicator glides on effortlessly for a smooth application. - Herbal Eyeshadow Primer see more...

Buy on Palladi...
Roxana antonieta R.
In the personal this product does not work its texture is very light that almost completely erases in the eyelid there is nothing of difference when I apply the shadows it is something very slight it does not give that intensity to the shades that I wish there are other better alternatives
Deanna S.
Elk Grove, CA
This stuff works awesome. It is soft when pressed into the eyelid. It helps create a good surface for a lasting look! I love working with this stuff. Also how it brushes on is awesome as well. I hope you try this.
Claudia Z.
This was my first eye primer I ever bought, at first I was very happy with results but when I used a different one I could see a notable difference between both of them, I mean it does help but there are other brands at the same price that work much better with your eye makeup
Olivia C.
Beltsville, MD
This is my go-to drugstore eye primer!!!! I've tried others and they leave weird splotchy residues and become extremely sticky upon application. This one blends in perfectly and I've never had any creases or wear off with my eye shadows. I've found it at Target and Ulta.
LEAR47778 | AMAIBELIS L.
It is excellent, it leaves a uniform color in your eyelid, it does not create irritations and it fixes the shadows very well. As time goes by, it will not crack. The price is very good.
albanys j.
This primee is of poor quality. When applied it remains uneven strokes are marked, then dried and the eyelid is very dry, the shadows will not stick and when I start to blur the product falls.

Este primer es de mala calidad. Al aplicarlo no se mantiene uniforme quedan los trazos marcados, luego se seca y el párpado queda muy seco, las sombras no se adhieren y cuando comienzo a difuminar se cae el producto
Bobbie M.
Jefferson, IA
This stuff is decent. Its not MAC paint pots or urban decay primer potion good, but its good. it gets the job done. and its much more affordable than the alternative.
andrea r.
Tenía mejores expectativas sobre este producto pero no me funcionó, las sombras no se adhieren como me gustaría 😕 y a la hora de difuminar, el color se desvanece
Rochelle S.
Works pretty nice for my eyes which tend to get oily and move my shadow into the creases. And allows shadow to stand out
Gleysh R.
Arlington, TX
Really good primer, is not dry at all, super easy to blend on the eyelid and it does the job + is not expensive at all
Alondra R.
Fremont, CA
Does anyone know if this primer leaves any lines; like creases after a few hours?
Terry N.
edmonton, AB
It didn't for me, but my lids are not too oily and on the drier side.
aysha s.
Sharjah, Sharjah UAE
I am hearing this brand name for the first time who else is ?