BY PALLADIO

Eye Liner - This standard sized wooden eye liner pencil can be sharpened to your taste with one of the many eye pencil sharpeners available on ULTA.com. - Eye Liner

Buy on Palladi...
Ariel H.
Review for: Charcoal
I don't care for this eyeliner. It doesn't show up well. It pulls and does not glide  on. I do love the color. The only way I can use this eyeliner is to warm it up so it glides on. I purchase mine a Sally's beauty Supply. I heard it was a good brand so I thought I would try it.
Patricia S.
Review for: Herbal Electric Purple
Me encanta el color, pero la textura es súper seca, no es para nada cremoso, y de baja pigmentación, no funciona para la línea de agua. Para aprovechar este producto lo utilizo como base para la sombra.. Pero no lo compraría de nuevo
Alexandra Y.
De verdad quisiera que me gustara este delineador, tengo otros de la línea herbal y son bastante buenos tengo el tono Electric purple un violeta eléctrico muy bonito, pasa que es demasiado seco no se puede trabajar bien lo que es una lastima, le dos dos estrellas porque el tono es bastante bonito
Pam L.
Wayne, MI
Review for: Black
The color is great and dark but don't sharpen it too far as it breaks very easily. After about six hours my eyes itch like crazy but I am usually sensitive to most eyeliner. The color on my top lid lasted all day but the water line needed refreshing a few times.
JENNIFER I.
Review for: Eye Liner Light Brown
I feel neutral about it, it was not a bad product, but it's not fantastic. It's normal, acceptable. Anyways I would still order again.
Daniela C.
Doral, FL
Review for: Eye Liner Lavender, White
These pencil
eyeliners are good, they are soft when applied, they do not hurt me when
using them in the water line, but, the "lavander" tone is not very
pigmented, it requires many strokes, which detracts from its precision. The tone "white" is more pigmented, I like to give it openness to the look.
Madyson P.
Review for: Sky Blue
It's a affordable price therefore id stay you get what you pay for, it goes on smooth however if you have a habit of rubbing your eyes it will come off. As for waterproof it'll stay on if you cry but it will come off if you go swimming or take a shower. The color is bright in pigment and works well to compete an eye look when applied to the waterline.
Jasmine G.
South Bend, IN
Review for: Eye Liner Dark Brown
Amazing quality at an affordable price! No tugging! Doesn't get dried up and will last for a long time! Great for the waterline.
Tanya K.
Review for: Eye Liner Lavender
I think this eyeliner is pretty good actually, the only problem really is when i apply it, it makes my eyes water and they get irritaded. This is the first time i have used it, and i probably will again. The packaging was very like drugstore packaging, still nice and sleek :)
Trina C.
Review for: Eye Liner Taupe
Soo I don’t love this as an eyeliner myself on my skin tone. My mom LOVES it. I use it to sketch out designs for cool makeup or its also great as an eyebrow pencil when in a pinch. It’s a good versatile product, just don’t like it as an eyeliner.
gina d.
Milwaukee, WI
How waterproof is the product?
Mariah M.
Cincinnati, OH
How skinny is the tip? Does the brush work well?