BY PALLADIO

Eye Liner - This standard sized wooden eye liner pencil can be sharpened to your taste with one of the many eye pencil sharpeners available on ULTA.com. - Eye Liner

Buy on Palladi...
Alexandra Y.
Me gusta bastante este delineador tengo el tono gold Rush que es un dorado dando a bronce deja un acabado muy bonito y tiene una buena textura, es fácil de difuminar, me gusta mucho como queda en la línea del agua para agregar iluminación y abrir el ojo, no es tan pigmentado pero es bastante bonito
Alexandra Y.
De verdad quisiera que me gustara este delineador, tengo otros de la línea herbal y son bastante buenos tengo el tono Electric purple un violeta eléctrico muy bonito, pasa que es demasiado seco no se puede trabajar bien lo que es una lastima, le dos dos estrellas porque el tono es bastante bonito
Shelly S.
Portland, OR
Review for: Brow Center Black
Very good product for a pencil. Goes on well and smooth, the packaging is nice.. It is definitely worth the price. My eyebrows look very natural and if I were to buy another pencil, since I use other things, I would buy this again!
Jasmine G.
South Bend, IN
Review for: Eye Liner Dark Brown
Amazing quality at an affordable price! No tugging! Doesn't get dried up and will last for a long time! Great for the waterline.
Alma A.
Review for: Black
Love this eyeliner, goes on really smooth. Have used it for years wouldn't change to a different one.
Pam L.
Wayne, MI
Review for: Black
The color is great and dark but don't sharpen it too far as it breaks very easily. After about six hours my eyes itch like crazy but I am usually sensitive to most eyeliner. The color on my top lid lasted all day but the water line needed refreshing a few times.
Trina C.
Review for: Eye Liner Taupe
Soo I don’t love this as an eyeliner myself on my skin tone. My mom LOVES it. I use it to sketch out designs for cool makeup or its also great as an eyebrow pencil when in a pinch. It’s a good versatile product, just don’t like it as an eyeliner.
Madyson P.
Review for: Sky Blue
It's a affordable price therefore id stay you get what you pay for, it goes on smooth however if you have a habit of rubbing your eyes it will come off. As for waterproof it'll stay on if you cry but it will come off if you go swimming or take a shower. The color is bright in pigment and works well to compete an eye look when applied to the waterline.
Maria F.
Manchester, NH
Review for: Sky Blue
Received this product in IPSY subscription and I love it! What a gorgeous color! It makes my blue eyes pop! As pencil eyeliners go it is pretty good and applies smoothly without much hassle. However, I usually put it on my waterline and it does end up smudging and losing its vibrancy over time. But all things considered, I would recommend this eyeliner.
Ariel H.
Review for: Charcoal
I don't care for this eyeliner. It doesn't show up well. It pulls and does not glide  on. I do love the color. The only way I can use this eyeliner is to warm it up so it glides on. I purchase mine a Sally's beauty Supply. I heard it was a good brand so I thought I would try it.
gina d.
Milwaukee, WI
How waterproof is the product?
Mariah M.
Cincinnati, OH
How skinny is the tip? Does the brush work well?