BY PALLADIO

Reduce the appearance of fine lines and pores with this velvety, lightweight formula. Enriched with Aloe Vera and Chamomile, Palladio Herbal Foundation Primer helps prevent the loss of hydration throughout the day, which keeps the skin looking young and fresh. Wear alone or beneath foundation, for a longer-lasting makeup application. The unique, slick texture creates a flawless canvas, and prevents liquids from setting into imperfections. Results can be seen immediately.

Buy on Palladi...
Ashtyn J.
This primer is pretty amazing for the price. I mean it isn’t as amazing as Smashbox Photo Finish Primer but I would say it would be a pretty good cheap version of it. It definitely blurs my pores when I use this product.
Ashtyn J.
Big Spring
I love this primer, it makes my skin feel so smooth and it looks better when I use it, however, I’ve noticed that if I have dry patches of skin like on my nose or forehead the primer doesn’t work as good. That might just be my face thought.
Miriam C.
Doral, FL
Es Un buen producto para piel normal de una seca. Para Piel Grasa una mixta no busque Funciona muy, su alto contenido de siliconas vu Una textura incomoda y grasosa en el rostro. Sin embargo, puede ser USADO en Pequeñas proporciones y Lejos de la Zona T, y emplear matificante gel en esa zona.
Holley L.
Oakdale, TN
I really like the way this product makes your skin feel,it's so silky and it just glides on so perfectly..I have combination,very sensitive skin,and while my T-zone gets very oily, my cheeks are incredibly dry..This keeps my makeup from cracking on my cheeks,and from sliding off my nose! I will say you definitely have to be careful with squeezing it out of that tube as a little goes a long way and it's very easy to overuse and therefor waste product.
Carla A.
Doral, FL
The best product I've ever try. The first primer that I bought and I just can't believe how amazing is it. Leaves your skin like a baby. I used it and I let it set up for a couple of minutes and then I applied my foundation. I think everybody should try this primer. It's a clear with a gel consistency. I recommended 100%
Glenis D.
I hate it,my skin is oily and don't help me at all to control the brightness and neither did the makeup will last me longer, my skin looked more shiny, in the end i had to give it, maybe if you're normal skin or dry work but for my oily skin don't like me.
Hodra Vanessa S.
Palladio Foundation Primer
I have this primer is so good, quality is amazing excellent, mattyfyng my oil skin.
My foundation duraible more who this products.
Is perfect for oil skin or combination.
Not this scent and texture clear and smoothly.
Is one of my favorite primer drugstore.
The price great.
#Contest
tefy l.
Edinburg, TX
I love this product! the formula is amazing! It makes your skin looks smoother. Leaves your skin like a baby! When I apply this primer my foundation last a lot longer! Also, is very easy to apply and doesn't have a scent! Overall a good product!
Katie W.
Bluffton, SC
I recently tried this primer for the first time. I have used the liquid foundation for quite some time but did not know about the primer until now. It makes a big difference! I'll buy this again for sure.
Heidi B.
I just found my new primer!! Live how smooth and silky it makes my skin. Keeps foundation lasting much longer and looking great. Grwat bargain for really high end make up!
Glenis D.
A girl of oily skin has used and has worked?
Seleena P.
Where can I find this? It says ulta but then the link isn't active... Does anyone know?
Rosy D.
Que les parece el producto?