BY PALLADIO

Palladio Eye Shadow & Liner Herbal Crayons are made of a blended formula that allows you to wear as eye shadow or use as liner. see more...

Shirley C.
Shirley C.
El Monte, CA
Review for: Iced Coffee
This eyeshadow pencil was just okay for me as well. I tried it and I thought the color was just not what I expected and the quality wasn't the best. It was worth a try, but I think I rather stick to my makeup forever ones because they are amazing. I would not exactly recommend this, but it doesn't hurt to give it a chance, maybe it was just not for me.
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Warren, OH
Review for: Twilight
Love this brand not a lot of bad to say they have grey products and affordable at Ulta wish they would come out with new products seems like it's all old and use them a lot esp their blotting sheets I think is my most repurchased
Glenis D.
Glenis D.
Review for: Twilight

It is multi uses, such as eyeliner and pre foundation to intensify the color of eye shadow, which I have to buy it for years and still this whole , is a good article makeup .
Raquel g.
Raquel g.
Review for: Blue Suede
Me gusta Palladio Eye Shadow & Liner Herbal Crayons Blue Suede el color es hermoso y dura bastante.Tiene buena pigmentacion!
Lorena C.
Lorena C.
Rialto
Review for: Twilight
I really like this I also have the Palladio rice powder they have pretty good produvcts
Daniela G.
Daniela G.
Margate, FL
Review for: Twilight
Palladio is really good!! It's great because it's affordable and very nice quality.
Angeles U.
Angeles U.
Medley, FL
Review for: Iced Coffee
Me gusta este lapiz en sombra, me gusta este color, lo malo es que no pigmenta como quisiera pero del resto bien, por su precio que mas se puede pedir.
Emily V.
Emily V.
East Prairie, MO
Review for: Moonstone
I received this at a discounted price at another website. It was not worth the discount. Smeared and creased the whole time I was wearing it. I would not recommend it to anyone that has to look "put together" for an 8 hour day. You will find your self wiping at your eyes all day.
Gabriela A.
Gabriela A.
Review for: Espresso
This tone is pretty, brown with flashes on bronze. long lasting it's looks amazing on smokeys, its a go to for me, you can retouch the makeup wherever you are without brushes.
Stephanie L.
Stephanie L.
Review for: Espresso
The Palladio Eye Shadow & Liner Herbal Crayons Espresso has rich color. However, I find that most crayons or pencil liners don't hold color all day.
Lyndey W.
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
Hanover, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
How durable is this and is it easy to use?