Add a Photo

#1084 in Eyeliner
Palladio Eye Ink stays put all day long and well into the night.
Photo (1)
Rachel N.
Rachel N.
Bayport, NY

This used to be my go-to eyeliner but I found that the bottle didn't last very long at all. When I spent a little extra on a different product, it lasted way longer. Other than that this eyeliner is good. It goes on nicely and the pen tip is just the right size, not too thin or too thick. Just wish it lasted longer than 2-3 weeks of use.
Addie H.
Addie H.
Dayton, TN

This eyeliner is my go to! It is so easy to apply and stays on all day. It is in a small tube but it's easy to tote around. I have only bought the product once because it has lasted so long. I would definitely recommend to buy this product if you are looking for a cheap great eyeliner!
Hadley L.
Hadley L.
Swainsboro, GA

This was not one of my favorite products. I bought it to try it out and it was okay but not something I'd buy again. It said it was supposed to be jet black but it went on more of a grey color. Not a dark grey either. More of a light grey.
Hannah F.
Hannah F.

I love this brand, I use their liquid eye liner every day, pigment is great great price for hire long the product lasts. Bought at sallies
Storm B.
Storm B.
honea path, Sc

This is my go to drugstore eyeliner. Applies so smoothly, and it stays put all day. The tube lasts for ages as well.
Cheryl O.
Cheryl O.
Grovetown, GA

I love this eyeliner. It lasts all day and goes on amazing. I wish I had found it sooner.
andrea  r.
andrea r.

Amor - odio con este eye ink jajaja. Cuando lo compré, no pigmentaba como quería y su punta un poco gruesa, pero cuando le agarré el truco, me gustó mucho... recommendado para principiantes💞
Tiffany A.
Tiffany A.

I loved this product when I started using it. The formula is great and stays on long without smudging much and the tip is nice. The problem is that it dried out (even though I kept the cap on and everything) within 2 weeks. I bought another one but it did the same thing so I wouldn't recommend this product.
Ruth M.
Ruth M.

I am representative of this brand, is introducing to my country this year and has a wide range of makeup products, but they surprise with their quality and completion. This eyeliner creates a thin line that stays. Hopefully both ends of the tube were flat, so you could store it upward down easier to prevent it from drying out. However, the small tube makes it easy for my shaking hands.
Crystal M.
Crystal M.

This product is pretty good. It stays on for a long time. has a nice tip in it witch helps for perfect lines
Glenis D.
Glenis D.
Medley, FL

And when the product was halfway around the tip of the liner was dry?

Join Now