Palladio Eye Ink uploaded by Hadley L.Palladio Eye Ink uploaded by Alexandra Y.
6 colors available

BY PALLADIO

Palladio Eye Ink stays put all day long and well into the night.

• And when the product was halfway around the tip of the liner was dry?1 Answers
  • Does this last long, like all day? will myths match into my skin ty...2 Answers
Buy on Palladi...
Rachel N.
Rachel N.
Bayport, NY
Review for: Black
This used to be my go-to eyeliner but I found that the bottle didn't last very long at all. When I spent a little extra on a different product, it lasted way longer. Other than that this eyeliner is good. It goes on nicely and the pen tip is just the right size, not too thin or too thick. Just wish it lasted longer than 2-3 weeks of use.
Addie H.
Addie H.
Dayton, TN
Review for: Black
This eyeliner is my go to! It is so easy to apply and stays on all day. It is in a small tube but it's easy to tote around. I have only bought the product once because it has lasted so long. I would definitely recommend to buy this product if you are looking for a cheap great eyeliner!
Jordyn N.
Jordyn N.
Perrysburg, OH
Review for: Dark Brown
THis eye liner stays all day long. Super easy to use, and able to create precise strokes. I love to use this to create a winged eye liner look because it is simply too easy. I purchased this ON SALE(!) at my ulta beauty store, and completely adore this product.
Hadley L.
Hadley L.
Swainsboro, GA
Review for: Black
This was not one of my favorite products. I bought it to try it out and it was okay but not something I'd buy again. It said it was supposed to be jet black but it went on more of a grey color. Not a dark grey either. More of a light grey.
Alexandra Y.
Alexandra Y.
Doral, FL
Review for: Dark Brown
Este es un gran delineador dura todo el día y gracias al pincel plumón es posible crear trazos bastante limpios, perfecto para realizar un cat eye.
Hannah F.
Hannah F.
Review for: Black
I love this brand, I use their liquid eye liner every day, pigment is great great price for hire long the product lasts. Bought at sallies
Storm B.
Storm B.
Honea path , SC
Review for: Black
This is my go to drugstore eyeliner. Applies so smoothly, and it stays put all day. The tube lasts for ages as well.
Cheryl O.
Cheryl O.
Grovetown, GA
Review for: Black
I love this eyeliner. It lasts all day and goes on amazing. I wish I had found it sooner.
Natalie R.
Natalie R.
Los Angeles
Review for: Black
I completely wasted my money on this product. It fades and wipes off easily, is extremely difficult to get out of the applicator no matter how much you shake it, and the product itself is very thin and watery. Would not recommend it to anyone.
andrea r.
andrea r.
Review for: Black
Amor - odio con este eye ink jajaja. Cuando lo compré, no pigmentaba como quería y su punta un poco gruesa, pero cuando le agarré el truco, me gustó mucho... recommendado para principiantes💞
harmanvir s.
harmanvir s.
calgary, alberta
Does this last long, like all day? will myths match into my skin type?
Glenis D.
Glenis D.
And when the product was halfway around the tip of the liner was dry?