Palladio Eye Ink uploaded by Alexandra Y.Palladio Eye Ink uploaded by Hadley L.

BY PALLADIO

Palladio Eye Ink stays put all day long and well into the night.

• And when the product was halfway around the tip of the liner was ...1 Answers
  • Does this last long, like all day? will myths match into my skin ...2 Answers
Buy on Palladi...
Rachel N.
Bayport, NY
Review for: Black
This used to be my go-to eyeliner but I found that the bottle didn't last very long at all. When I spent a little extra on a different product, it lasted way longer. Other than that this eyeliner is good. It goes on nicely and the pen tip is just the right size, not too thin or too thick. Just wish it lasted longer than 2-3 weeks of use.
Addie H.
Dayton, TN
Review for: Black
This eyeliner is my go to! It is so easy to apply and stays on all day. It is in a small tube but it's easy to tote around. I have only bought the product once because it has lasted so long. I would definitely recommend to buy this product if you are looking for a cheap great eyeliner!
Hadley L.
Swainsboro, GA
Review for: Black
This was not one of my favorite products. I bought it to try it out and it was okay but not something I'd buy again. It said it was supposed to be jet black but it went on more of a grey color. Not a dark grey either. More of a light grey.
Alexandra Y.
Review for: Dark Brown
Este es un gran delineador dura todo el día y gracias al pincel plumón es posible crear trazos bastante limpios, perfecto para realizar un cat eye.
Storm B.
Honea path , SC
Review for: Black
This is my go to drugstore eyeliner. Applies so smoothly, and it stays put all day. The tube lasts for ages as well.
Cheryl O.
Grovetown, GA
Review for: Black
I love this eyeliner. It lasts all day and goes on amazing. I wish I had found it sooner.
Anndria T.
Review for: Black
I absolutely adore these palladio eye inks. I love the felt tip on them. It helps make precise lines and helps make wings beautifully. The formula is excellent and not patchy at all. I love how great it looks on. Definitely let is dry before doing anything else. This is also very long lasting.
Natalie R.
Los Angeles
Review for: Black
I completely wasted my money on this product. It fades and wipes off easily, is extremely difficult to get out of the applicator no matter how much you shake it, and the product itself is very thin and watery. Would not recommend it to anyone.
Kimberly O.
Auburn, CA
Review for: Smokey
I first got this product because I saw it raved about on a few YT videos as lasting all day and being smudge proof. Smudge proof? Yeah, RIGHT! I wouldn't recommend anyone getting this because it works just like a cheap eyeliner pencil. Looks nice when it goes on, smudges every minute after. The only reason I don't give this an F is because the packaging and small pen like packaging makes it a DREAM to apply eyeliner. Too bad the formula is worth buying, if they changed the eyeliner I would buy this again, it makes applying liner almost dummy proof!
Jordyn N.
Perrysburg, OH
Review for: Dark Brown
THis eye liner stays all day long. Super easy to use, and able to create precise strokes. I love to use this to create a winged eye liner look because it is simply too easy. I purchased this ON SALE(!) at my ulta beauty store, and completely adore this product.
harmanvir s.
calgary, alberta
Does this last long, like all day? will myths match into my skin type?
Glenis D.
And when the product was halfway around the tip of the liner was dry?