BY PALLADIO

Palladio dual wet and dry foundation has added rice powder to makes skin look and feel smoother. The flawless coverage helps minimize fine lines and sets make-up to last longer. Made with nature's anti-oxidants vitamin A, C, D and E.

Buy on Jet.com*
Debbie A.
Martin, TN
Review for: Laurel Nude more...
Palladio wet/dry foundation powder goes on smoothly and easily. The color matches my skin tone perfectly. There are a variety of different colors. The best part is that the cost is very inexpensive. I would highly recommend this product.
Katie B.
Gaston, SC
Review for: Laurel Nude more...
This foundation is by far my favorite of all time! It had a wonderful matte finish and EXCELLENT coverage! I hardly even needed concealer! It was heavy, but it worked so amazing I overlooked that. I would recommend this to others and I would definitely buy this again!!
Terry C.
I've used this for over 10 years! It's not very full coverage bit I love that it doesn't make me break out at all. Its not vey long wearing, so I use it as a no make up, makeup day foundation.
Melissa D.
North Hollywood, CA
Review for: Rich Mocha more...
I like this so much since it's have oily skin. It helps my foundation sit in alittle bit longer. It's so natural with rice which I love. It's very lightweight not heavy at all yes I would recommend to others that have oily skin to use this powder foundation
Brittany B.
Grants Pass, OR
I have used this cover up for years now. It gives great coverage. I love the matte finish that it gives. It web has a mirror that makes it easy to apply. You can use it for light coverage with a powder brush or use the sponge that is included for heavier coverage. I recommend thus to anyone who is looking for an all around good concealer for a decent price!
monica a.
I love this ponder, some beauty product gives me allergies, and then try this because it is natural. It works great, covers a lot and leaves a very natural look, I recommend this brand to everyone because it is affordable and high quality.
Ligia D.
Review for: Natural Clary more...
I really like this, I use it instead of pressed powder cause I like to have extra coverage. It has been an amazing cheaper replacement to my then usual shiseido one. It has nice civerage and lasts long, however it is heavier than powder, so keep this in mind if your skin is oily.
Lisa B.
Gardner, KS
Review for: Laurel Nude more...
I really really love this formula! I just wish they had one shade fairer. This one is the lightest and it is just too warm for my fair skin and make me look clownish. I fee like it used to be lighter. It applies smooth and feels great on so I wish it matched my skin better. If they came out with a lighter shade I would never buy another powder!
Wendi B.
Branson, MO
Review for: Laurel Nude more...
This was my HG foundation. A good setting spray kept it from looking too heavy or powdery. However, it seems that they have changed the color and it no longer matches me which is why I took off a star. If the color matches you it's an AMAZING powder foundation.
Abigail A.
Rialto, CA
I love this product so so so much! I have oily skin, so this helps me a lot! It keeps my face matte all day. I don't wear a liquid foundation, so I only use this for a light coverage. I've tried other powder foundations, even high end but I keep coming back to this! I recommend this for people with oily skin! Or for even anyone in general!
Yodalys N.
This product is good?
Ivana S.
Medley, FL
It is good for oily skin ?
Sana M.
I have pretty dry skin and am always hesitant when trying out new foundations. Would you say this foundation is cakey or drying at all?
Paige H.
Zanesville, OH
Do you use this w a beauty blender? Or brush ? Do you prefer wet, or dry??
Jessica P.
77848000
Ele é bom para pele oleosa?