BY PALLADIO

Crushed Metallic Shadow - Palladio's Crushed Metallic Shadows contain pressed pigments to provide an outrageous foiled look. This innovative formula glides on effortlessly with a creamy texture and a high-voltage, highly reflective metallic finish. Intense pigmentation provides amazing color-depth. Botanical and vitamin infused. Paraben-free.Benefits:Intense pigmentationMetallic foiled finishCreamy textureNon-creasing - Crushed Metallic Shadow see more...

• Does anyone have any tips on how to make the pigmentation...2 Answers
  • Anyone try these before? I bought a couple from Sally's B...2 Answers
Palladio Crushed Metallic Shadow
  • "I love these little crushed eyeshadows from Palladio. The color is amazing and the sparkly shine is even more so. This eyeshadow is also super easy to apply. However, it does take a little while to get an even blend. All in all, I would definitely recommend this eyeshadow to beauty lovers! " in 4 reviews
  • "I own very few metallic shadows but this one is one of them. They're super soft and blend well. The color payoff is fabulous and it lasts for a long time. Plus it's not to over priced like many single shadows. " in 3 reviews
lilly O.
Jolo, WV
Review for: Eclipse more...
This is great if you have a certain look in mind. I got this on sale at ulta. It looks green in person. I rarely use it. I mean it isn’t bad just not very everyday. I might buy another color in the future.
Diana Q.
Absolutely love this product. It's extremely pigmented and easy to apply. It's in a nice clear container. I only use this for special occasions when I need my makeup to pop out. I definitely recommend this it's cheap and gorgeous.
Taylor L.
Killeen, TX
I love this product it gives me the perfect metallic glow. When I blink it doesn't fall off in my eyes I got it on sale at Ulta my friends say it makes my hazel eyes pop I highly recommend
Alexandra M.
Albany , NY
Very smooth formula. It doesn't look like you've picked up the product but you have. It gives you a bright bold gold color that I love to use on my lid. I would highly recommend.
Gaby R.
I definitely recommend these eye shadows! These eyeshadows are very pigmented. I love that the packaging is not bulky like other single eyeshadows I have purchased. I bought some of these shadows at ULTA when I found them on clearance. I went back the next day to purchase more since Palladio is no longer available on the ULTA website. If you are able to find these at your local ULTA I say to purchase. These do not feel rough on your skin. These eyeshadows are very smooth on the eyes.
Hayden T.
I have the shade Light Year and it makes for the perfect inner corner glowy highlight. It's cheap (I paid 5 bucks for it I think) but you really don't get a lot of product. I would definitely still recommend this shadow.
Isabelle D.
Review for: Light-Year, Stellar more...
These are great. They go on my eye pretty nicely which can be a little hard for non-powder shadows. Great consistency. I've found that they apply best with a finger. Color selection is great. My sister always steals it so other than that, no complaints.
Sydney G.
I seriously love new eye shadows! This one is so beautiful and has a purple and pink sparkles in it. I love how well it stays on through a rough day and is definitely fairly priced.
Alexis T.
Elizabeth C.
Springfield, MO
I actually bought two of these eyeshadows from Sally's a couple weeks ago...they are super pigmented. They blend nicely, but have some fallout. Great, creamy eyeshadow. Highly recommend!
Ashley D.
Anyone try these before? I bought a couple from Sally's Beauty Supply cause I really liked the colors. But I find their kinda hard to blend. Anyone else have that issue?
Victoriana R.
Does anyone have any tips on how to make the pigmentation of this eyeshadow really pop?

back