BY PALLADIO

Palladio Butter Me Up Sheer Lip Balm is a luscious, buttery lip balm that moisturizes, protects, and smoothes lips. see more...

Buy on Palladi...
Christina  R.
Del Rio, TX
Review for: Dulce
I have been buying Palladio Butter Me Up Sheer Lip Balm Dulce for several years. I love it!!! It last long, I can use one for several months until I finish it. It is so smooth and last long during the day. You can find it at Sally's. Love the color, it is so pretty. I really recommend to buy it and use it. 🤗👌😍💋💄
Natasha S.
Review for: Sugar Plum
My must have lip balm! Palladio really put some thought in to the #formulation. It's #creamy with just the right hint of #color! I #love #Palladios Butter Me Up balms!
Natasha S.
Review for: Sweet
This has to be may favorite #color #Palladio offers in their Butter Me Up! Balms! I will definitely repurchase and consider these one of my #holygrails!
Logan B.
Brandon, MS
i love this
super moisturizing and a really pretty color
it's good for everyday use or even a night out
Angelica G.
Groton, CT
I love this product so much! First off I love that it gives you great color but not only does it do that but it moisturizes so well! It's pretty affordable which is also a plus. Overall this is a holy Grail item for me and I will continue to buy this.
Natalie R.
Los Angeles
Review for: Bonbon
It's an okay product. Not very moisturizing as a lip balm, but does give a sheer wash of color for those who want a more natural look. Does have a lovely scent. Personally I don't think it's worth it. Wouldn't buy again.
elisibeth w.
Palm city, FL
This product hands down is one of my favorites. Not tnis color but tnis product. I love it. So great
indira c.
Un tono juvenil.. muy vivo excelente para mantener los labios hidratados.. me encara lo volver a comprar
cece b.
Super excited about this tinted balm. It feels so good on my lips and is a great color! This is the second product by Palladio I've tried and I'm honestly so impressed!
Tiffany L.
Cincinnati, OH
Are these long lasting? I'm looking for something that doesn't need to be reapplied a lot throughout the day
Stephanee S.
Oooo. I've never seen this one before when I look at their products! Does it last long? Does it make a mess? Cost?