BY PALLADIO

Palladio Baked Eye Shadows are beautiful eye shadows that can be used wet, for a dramatic effect; or dry, for softer, more subtle highlights.

Buy on Jet.com*
Julisa C.
New Caney
I love using this tiny palette.. I used this palettes for special occasion only because I want to look cute so apply this palette and my look comes out so good
Gabriela R.
Review for: Jet Black more...
I have this shadow, is black with shines. I thought that was a little more pigmented because i can find other shadows with a low price with the same quality.
Elana K.
Review for: Safari Green more...
I really like this color. When I wore the eyeshadow, my eyelids felt irritated and itchy. I will stick to my Clinique and Physicians Formula eyeshadow.
Ivonne I.
Phoenix, AZ
Review for: Green Apple more...
Have never seen it in my life and never heard it but I would like to try this out I read all the reviews and it looks like it's great to use
Jennifer D.
Slidell, LA
Review for: Green Apple more...
This is a great product. I am not big on green, but all Palladio shades look amazing on. The shades go on so smooth and last through the day.
Alicia H.
Dumfries, VA
I love this shadow. It leaves a good finish, its very well pigmented and it provides a natural illumination that makes it look oh so natural
Isabel P.
Lake Elsinore, CA
This is by far the most beautiful dark color I have used, it is very pigmented and non smudge, I lobe that I don't have to reapply so much!
Paola F.
I'm starting to use this product And I feel so satisfied. Excelent pigmentation. My skin looks luminous and the bronzed is so natural.
Emily R.
Review for: Green Apple more...
Not big on green eye shadows (butb that's just me) but the baked eye shadows are so amazing! They have great color that lasts all day!
Jena H.
New york
Review for: Other more...
I have had a couple of these and I'm not mad at them, I love the champagne as a highlight on eyes and cheeks. Beautiful and cheap
Paula E.
Forman, ND
Is this difficult to apply
Cheyenne Y.
Greenwood, AR
How pigmented is this and does it blend well?
Dawn M.
So I'm a big fan of greens but I never seem to feel confident putting it on. How can I make green eye shadow look great without looking too "look at me, look at me" ?
Brianna R.
Hanford, CA
I'm not a big fan of the "green" eyeshadow. But is this really pigmented? What would you wear this with!?
Taylor N.
Charleston, AR
How well does this show up? Is it smooth and silky? Does it have a lot of pigment? I think it would be a good holiday color!