BY PALLADIO

The Palladio Baked Eye Shadow Trio features a silky-smooth unique texture with highly pigmented, long-lasting color.

• Es un producto muy bueno yo tenia uno me encantaba las tonalidade...1 Answers
  • Why is it called baked Eye shadow? 1 Answers
Buy on Palladi...
Corinalicia G.
Provo
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Sea Shell, Chocolate Truffle, Blue Lagoon, Ivy, Pink Bliss, Berry Beautiful, Green Forest
This product is a must have ladies because you can travel with it you can put it in your makeup bag and you don't have all that clutter all those Shadows you have these in three colors even four colors that you can just toss in your makeup bag and go very easy
Cheyenne C.
vida, OR
Review for: Seductress
The picture in this review is not the one I own, but either way, I used once and hated it. It is a shimmer shadow, but it's not pigmented at all. Not even 3 layers of it can give this product any justice. I never used this product again due to no color and very ashy/chalky, and not blendable.
Evelina R.
Review for: Pink Bliss
I bought Baked eye shadow trio Khaki. It's very pigmented, shimmering and beautiful colors. Looks good but I'm allergic. I can't use it although I tried another Palladio eye shadow (herbal quad tantalizing taupe) whithout any problem in my skin.
Courtney B.
Review for: Pink Bliss
I have tried many, many brands of eyeshadow. This is my favorite. It is nicely pigmented with shimmer. I do not use a eyeshadow primer but it stays on all day without creasing. I have used this product for years and have tried out many colors. I have yet to try on I don't like!
Janika A.
Doral, FL
I use this shadow and have to say that, in my pretty particular opinion, its a good one, color and glitter is really nice and last more than half day, so it's good for me.
Echo N.
Denham Springs
Palladios eyeshadows are great. I have a few of them they stay on all day compared to others IV tried that tend to fade out over time.
baylee b.
Seymour, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I I I I I I I I I I I I zoo b III zoo zoo CNN. .cosmos j. J change h. X class class class class class class class class ..
Jennifer W.
East Rochester, NY
Review for: Pink Bliss
These shadows are gorgeous. I am a huge fan of the Palladio line of makeup. I use the pressed mineral wet dry powder foundation and I love it. It makes my skin look amazing with great coverage without having to use a liquid foundation.
Charlotte R.
Valparaiso, IN
This shadow goes on so smoothly and the color really lasts, no matter what kind of event you wear it to.
Asia W.
Clarksville, TN
I usually hate baked eye shadows, but it is something about this eye shadow that I love. It is so smooth and creamy. It is very pigmented too.
Sohalia G.
Laramie, WY
Why is it called baked Eye shadow?
Es un producto muy bueno yo tenia uno me encantaba las tonalidades que tenia como dejaba es muy buena quisiera otras para probar