11 colors available

BY PALLADIO

The Palladio Baked Eye Shadow Trio features a silky-smooth unique texture with highly pigmented, long-lasting color.

• Es un producto muy bueno yo tenia uno me encantaba las tonalidades ...1 Answers
  • Why is it called baked Eye shadow? 1 Answers
Buy on Palladi...
Medley, FL
Review for: Berry Beautiful
It's a great choice based in what's trending right now. I use these eyeshadows for my everyday makeup. It's very good for the crease of your eye and create a deeper effect.

I love the texture, It's soft and you don't need to put a lot of it to get the desire amount of color, which is great because there's nothing worse than an eyeshadow that does not color your skin. I think it goes well with every type and color of skin. Plus It's not super expensive. I recommend this product.
Ana Victoria T.
Ana Victoria T.
Kissimmee, FL
Review for: Berry Beautiful
This eye shadow is beautiful. I love the color and the pigmentation. It is long lasting. I also love this eye shadow because with only this three color you can make differents eye make up and you can also use it for a party make up or just for a normal make up . So I totally recommend Palladio Baked Shadow Trio.
Sabrina D.
Sabrina D.
Montgomery, IL
Review for: Sea Shell
I LOVE the Palladio brand! I've been using them for years! Their baked eyeshadows are very pigmented and easy to blend and apply. I buy Palladio at Sally's Beauty Supply and Ulta. There's a good amount of product in each package so you don't really run out that fast. And they're not expensive! Perfect buy!
Courtney B.
Courtney B.
Review for: Pink Bliss
I have tried many, many brands of eyeshadow. This is my favorite. It is nicely pigmented with shimmer. I do not use a eyeshadow primer but it stays on all day without creasing. I have used this product for years and have tried out many colors. I have yet to try on I don't like!
Medley, FL
Review for: Chocolate Truffle
Vibrant deep colors. Great texture; soft and light. It does colors your skin without needing to put half of the palette on your eyes. The combination might be a little too much brown but the trend right now is earth-natural-nude colors so it's a good purchase. 👍
Tasha Renée L.
Tasha Renée L.
Tacoma, WA
Review for: Sea Shell
I have this trio in 'Café Latte'. My sister gave it to me when she was going through her make up. I absolutely love it!! It is shimmery, but the color is so natural that I am able to wear daily. I definitely will repurchase it.
Maria A.
Maria A.
Marion, VA
Review for: Sea Shell
Love this trio- I have it in seashell. It is an eyeshadow bake but I can use it as a blush or as a highlighter or for detailing. The possibilities are endless for this and go way beyond eye shadow!
Janika A.
Janika A.
Doral, FL
I use this shadow and have to say that, in my pretty particular opinion, its a good one, color and glitter is really nice and last more than half day, so it's good for me.
Anna A.
Anna A.
Brilliant, OH
Review for: Sea Shell
Gorgeous blend of natural sandy/rose shades. Perfect for summer time (the shimmer adds a very chic/romantic touch) . Glides easily and looks great!
Tracy T.
Tracy T.
Buffalo, NY
Review for: Sea Shell
I love this color it's like Neapolitan you have a base a crease and a lid color it's perfect nice neutral soft colors that go with anything.
Sohalia G.
Sohalia G.
Laramie, WY
Why is it called baked Eye shadow?
Es un producto muy bueno yo tenia uno me encantaba las tonalidades que tenia como dejaba es muy buena quisiera otras para probar