4 colors available

BY PALLADIO

Palladio Baked Bronzers are long wearing and weightless. Highly pigmented formulated.

• I recently purchased this product from Ulta and I would like to ask...1 Answers
  • I wanted to know if this and good for I need another waiting for a...1 Answers
  • Is the shimmer on the chunky glitter side, or is it more finely mil...1 Answers
Buy on Palladi...
Summer C.
Summer C.
Suffolk, VA
I am very pleasantly surprised by this bronzer. I have never been a fan of bronzer since I have naturally tanned skin tone. I have seen this brand at Ulta before but never really tried anything yet. One youtuber I followed did a haul that has this bronzer, so i figured I'd give it a try.

Man, what a great find! The texture is so smooth and soft, if you press really hard on it, it will dent - that's how soft it is! It adds such a beautiful glow. I even use it as blush sometimes when i don't feel like contouring my face.
Kaylee S.
Kaylee S.
Kingwood, TX
Review for: Caribbean Tan
This product is soft, pigmented and very affordable. It's pretty to look at and goes on smoothly. I just bought this cause I got too tan for my physicians formula coco butter bronzer, so I got the 03 shade. The only thing I don't like is it's super shimmery. I made the mistake of bronzing my hairline/forehead and it looks like golden highlight. It is perfect for cheeks and maybe hairline if I use a lighter hand.
Mariandrea P.
Mariandrea P.
Medley, FL
Review for: Caribbean Tan
It's a nice bronzer. It blends well and it matches well with my skin tone. It's not too shiny or dark, it can look very natural. I use it everyday and gives me that little bit of color and contour that I want so, I can say that I am pleased with this product and I'd recommend it.
Barbara S.
Barbara S.
Review for: Illuminating Tan
This is my favorite bronzer of all my shimmer and matte bronzers. It's just perfect! Great pigmentation and long lasting. My favorite shade of it is the Caribbean Tan one. I would definitely buy this bronzer over and over. I have not found any other bronzer as awesome as this!
Nina G.
Nina G.
Fort Myers, FL
Review for: Illuminating Tan
Buy this bronzer thinking it was that when I use it I realize that is not a bronzer if not an illuminator disappoint me because I really was looking for a bronzer but equally I liked as a highlighter for my brown skin gives a natural effect and illuminated
krista a.
krista a.
Pleasanton, KS
Review for: Illuminating Tan
This bronzer is a must have!!!! It literally goes on so nicely with a powder brush and blends very well, doesn't leave the skim looking orange, but a sun-kissed glow rather. I also use to contour with! Works perfect, I highly recommend this bronzer!! :D
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Review for: Caribbean Tan
Eu amo muito este produto pelo motivo que a maioria das cores dele batem com a minha pele e que além de ser um preço muito bom a pigmentação é muito boa e duradoura e espero que eu possa receber este produto gratuitamente em minhas mãos muito obrigada
Taira A.
Taira A.
Saint Cloud, FL
This bronzer is everything. It has a glowy effect to it that makes you look skin kissed. The color is great even for my pale skin. I was skeptical at first but I fell in love. Best thing about it is the price.
Kerrie F.
Kerrie F.
Newport , KY
This is my absolute favorite bronzer. The price is right and stays just as well As high end bronzer. Believe me I've tried them all. You get the most amazing glow.
Chante C.
Chante C.
Whiteville, NC
Love love love this bronzer. It is my favorite it gives me the glow I want all day and I only have to use a little. It is also not expensive I found it at Sally's.
grace s.
grace s.
Does this product work great?
Karolayn R.
Karolayn R.
When this product dries does is still look like eyeliner?
Rebekah B.
Rebekah B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is the shimmer on the chunky glitter side, or is it more finely milled and subtle?
Julia K.
Julia K.
Is it expensive?
gabrielly t.
gabrielly t.
I wanted to know if this and good for I need another waiting for answers