Palladio Baked Blush uploaded by Hodra Vanessa S.Palladio Baked Blush uploaded by Laura B.
5 colors available

BY PALLADIO

Palladio's baked blushes are a "Wet-Dry" application! Apply it dry for a discreet look and wet for a dramatic effect!

• Disponible a sephora ?3 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but don't want it to be very ...4 Answers
  • Where cani buy this product. 3 Answers
Buy on Palladi...
Gaby R.
Gaby R.
These Palladio baked blushes are some of my favorite blushes. A little goes a long way. I purchased some of these at my local Ulta when the product line went on clearance. Palladio is no longer sold at Ulta but if you happen to find these blushes you will not regret it. You can definitely build these blushes if you want a bold look but a little does go a long way. I suggest a light hand with these because they are truly pigmented. These ARE baked blushes so they do have glitter. The glitter in these blushes are not chunky. The glitter in these blushes are also not over powering.
Briea G.
Briea G.
Review for: Berry
This blush is amazing , it stays on all day , a little goes a long way , it isn't over priced , I love the packaging , it last a very long time , I definitely recommend trying it out , I will buy this product again .
Amy M.
Amy M.
Jonesboro, AR
I seriously love this blush even more than some of the expensive ones I've tried. I like it more than NARS, and that's saying a long. The colors are lovely and long lasting and really complement my skin tone.
Lisa B.
Lisa B.
Gardner, KS
Review for: Berry
I love this blush! The shade Berry is perfect for my fair skin and it has the perfect amount of shimmer to not feel like I need a separate highlighter on my cheek bones! It's super affordable too!
Tracy T.
Tracy T.
Buffalo, NY
Where to start with this product is great it soft and creamy and it goes on so smooth the colors blend so easily it's not too intense just we love it when I'm going out
Yetzzel p.
Yetzzel p.
Medley, FL
Review for: Blushin'
This blush is amazing texture is very good and is durable in the face and pigmented bastaste so much amount should not be applied
Maria A.
Maria A.
Landis, NC
All the Palladio product are amazing. The colors are beautiful, and are made with natural ingredients. The price is amazing
Laura B.
Laura B.
Review for: Wish
I really like it! The color is perfect for light skin! Stays all day longer and it doesn't make your skin dry.
Sarai M.
Sarai M.
No me gusta no marca mucho. es bonito el color pero muy sutil si quieres algo que marque mas
Gabriela A.
Gabriela A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It can be a creamy blush if you moisten, but its better if you don't. gives you a pretty tone and highlight to the face, it can blurs as much as you want, the size can be small but the product last like 4-5 moth with daily use. this brand it's good because they make everything with herbs, so its natural and its good for people with dry skin, acne problems or alergics.
Jenna S.
Jenna S.
Elkhart, IN
I've been thinking about getting this but don't want it to be very shimmery. How shimmery is it? Should I get it?
Selma B.
Selma B.
Disponible a sephora ?
karme k.
karme k.
Hermitage, TN
Where cani buy this product.
Crystal C.
Crystal C.
Dayton, OH
I like the color. Is it a cream or powder? How well does it do with sensitive skins? Where can it be purchased?
Amanda A.
Amanda A.
Ozone Park, NY
What are the color ranges for this product?