BY PALLADIO

Palladio's baked blushes are a "Wet-Dry" application! Apply it dry for a discreet look and wet for a dramatic effect!

Buy on Palladi...
  • "i heard this color looks amazing every tipe of skin..i just love the natural color of this blush it looks more on the pink and the natural color not like other blushes that i've tried they are too orange for me." in 3 reviews
tripp ❤.
San Antonio
Review for: Choc-Au-Lait more...
My favorite blush of all time. Every time I do my makeup this is the blush I gravitate to. it makes me look beautiful it gives my skin a glow and it just brings life to me!! I love it so much. Even if you have oily skin or big pores like me I still think the splash is absolutely beautiful.
C A.
Review for: Choc-Au-Lait more...
I ran out of my favorite MAC blush and turned to Pinterest to find a quick replacement that I could purchase without having to order online. This was suggested over and over. I went to my local Sally’s Beauty and picked it up. The price was a fraction of the MAC tag and the color was actually pretty close. I’ve been using it for a while and really like it
Lauren B.
This blush is so beautiful ! It gives a nice color pay off on the cheeks and gives a slight shimmer ! It's great quality for a great price ! It lasts all day ! I would definitely recommend this product to everyone !
Samantha H.
Puyallup, WA
These blushes are insanely pigmented with just enough sparkle to double as a highlighter ! The brad itself is super inexpensive and has a variety of different products !! Overall I would recommend to a friend and purchase again!
Norma F.
I heard this color looks amazing every tipe of skin..I just love the natural color of this blush it looks more on the pink and the natural color not like other blushes that I've tried they are too orange for me.
Fernanda C.
Love this blush, it's very pigmented and lasts the whole day. For the price it's at I think it's alright. It is easy to blend and apply. I dislike how small the the container is but would definitely recommend it to others.
Taylor M.
Kettering, OH
I use this blush every single day of my life. I love the way it applies I love the way it last. I love everything about it! Stay true to its color and meaning! I would buy it over and over again.
I loveeee this product. I just started using it and It is my go to blush now. The color is amazing and gives you the best color and glow with it. I would definitely recommend this product. I have got my friends using it now and they always ask to borrow it!!
Rosa K.
Chelsea
Review for: Choc-Au-Lait more...
I use this one as a blush/bronzer, I honestly get complimented every single time I use it. It has more product than expected for a small container and I love that it's shimmery.
Gaby R.
These Palladio baked blushes are some of my favorite blushes. A little goes a long way. I purchased some of these at my local Ulta when the product line went on clearance. Palladio is no longer sold at Ulta but if you happen to find these blushes you will not regret it. You can definitely build these blushes if you want a bold look but a little does go a long way. I suggest a light hand with these because they are truly pigmented. These ARE baked blushes so they do have glitter. The glitter in these blushes are not chunky. The glitter in these blushes are also not over powering.
Jenna S.
Elkhart, IN
I've been thinking about getting this but don't want it to be very shimmery. How shimmery is it? Should I get it?
Selma B.
Disponible a sephora ?
karme k.
Hermitage, TN
Where cani buy this product.
Crystal C.
Dayton, OH
I like the color. Is it a cream or powder? How well does it do with sensitive skins? Where can it be purchased?
Amanda A.
Ozone Park, NY
What are the color ranges for this product?