Palladio Baked Blush

Palladio's baked blushes are a "Wet-Dry" application! Apply it dry for a discreet look and wet for a dramatic effect!

Does this product have glitter flecks in it??
Disponible a sephora ?
I've been thinking about getting this but don't want it to be very shimmery. How shimmery is it? Should I get it?
Start your review of Palladio Baked Blush!
Product Highlights
“i heard this color looks amazing every tipe of skin..i just love the natural color of this blush it looks more on the pink and the natural color not like other blushes that i've tried they are too orange for me.” in reviews
Briea G.
Raceland, LA
Review for: Berry
This blush is amazing , it stays on all day , a little goes a long way , it isn't over priced , I love the packaging , it last a very long time , I definitely recommend trying it out , I will buy this product again .
Amy M.
Jonesboro, AR
I seriously love this blush even more than some of the expensive ones I've tried. I like it more than NARS, and that's saying a long. The colors are lovely and long lasting and really complement my skin tone.
Lisa B.
Gardner, KS
Review for: Berry
I love this blush! The shade Berry is perfect for my fair skin and it has the perfect amount of shimmer to not feel like I need a separate highlighter on my cheek bones! It's super affordable too!
Bethany M.
Huntsville, TX
Palladio Baked Blush uploaded by Bethany M.
Review for: Choc-Au-Lait
My favorite blush of all time. Every time I do my makeup this is the blush I gravitate to. it makes me look beautiful it gives my skin a glow and it just brings life to me!! I love it so much. Even if you have oily skin or big pores like me I still think the splash is absolutely beautiful.
Jessica R.
Inver Grove, MN
Love this blush. I love the color and it has sparkle to it. I get mine at Ulta, and the price is great. It applies easily, blends nice.
Kristy B.
1,329 reviews
This is very pigmented and works great as a dupe compared to other high-end cosmetics. You can't beat the price either.
Fernanda C.
Love this blush, it's very pigmented and lasts the whole day. For the price it's at I think it's alright. It is easy to blend and apply. I dislike how small the the container is but would definitely recommend it to others.
Alexis W.
Chattanooga, TN
Very very beautiful!!! Great dupe for Milani luminouso😻 has very strong pigment!
Samantha H.
Puyallup, WA
These blushes are insanely pigmented with just enough sparkle to double as a highlighter ! The brad itself is super inexpensive and has a variety of different products !! Overall I would recommend to a friend and purchase again!
Katelyn O.
East Stroudsburg, PA
2,887 reviews
Palladio is a great makeup brand!! I love there baked blushes! There pigmented and it looks flawless on the cheeks. I love my blushes.