BY PALETA #4 in Cleanses & Detoxes

The Paleta Mind and Body Cleanse eliminates potentially allergenic or heavily processed foods that may impair your body’s natural ability to detoxify and replaces them with low-allergy-potential “clean” foods rich in vitamins, minerals, and phytonutrients that enhance the body’s ability to detox. see more...

Myra M.
Myra M.
Garden City, KS
I love the cleanse. Makes me feel better and energetic. Don't really care much for the other product
erika l.
erika l.
cassilandia
Hoje vivemos tempos corridos onde as pessoas na maioria das vezes nao tem um tempo disponivel para ficar preparando alimentos a cada hora do dia. Essa bolsa facilita muito principalmente a vida de atletas que precisam ter uma alimentacao regrada e na hora certa. Você pode colocar a comida do dia todo e transportar para qualquer lugar.
Ellen C.
Ellen C.
Proporciona uma excelente forma de manusear /transportar alimentos , principalmente aquelas pessoas que sempre estão de dieta e na correria do dia a
lauren k.
lauren k.
this is a great idea to have in handy. i love this. it makes you think straight which is a plus!!! everyone should get this
Narumi U.
Narumi U.
Aichi
This is goood I love so much this is perfect forme I us e this every day I love
Fadwa L.
Fadwa L.
I have tried this procudt for almost 2 months to see the difference in how well it worked after the two months it really helped us so we decided to start doing that ourselves see if we could do it and we have is really explain the difference in foods and how you cook it and how you prepare it this is a life-changer
it's an amazing thing to have
sara s.
sara s.
Fitspiration Expert
This product is totally amazing its quality is super and very effective ❤️ cant imagine my day without it
With a good price too
Love it ❤️ i will buy it again and again.
Maria L.
Maria L.
caicó
Eu estou simplesmente apaixonada pela vida fitness e wellness e eu Amo os produtinhos dessa marca super aconselho
Karley S.
Karley S.
UK
Clense is what every one need it should be a ritual to get rid of toxins ..
Chloe S.
Chloe S.
Bathgate
Amazing! If your trying to become healthy but don't know where to start with shopping, this is a treat! Would definitely recommend
Karen A.
Karen A.
Evans, GA
Has anybody actually tried this?
Miranda L.
Miranda L.
Stow, OH
Where can I find it and do you eat regularly while using the cleanse?
Katelyn O.
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Fitspiration Expert
Has this worked for anyone?
Cassandra M.
Cassandra M.
Rosemount , MN
Is this safe to use while nursing?
autumn d.