BY PALETA #4 in Cleanses & Detoxes

The Paleta Mind and Body Cleanse eliminates potentially allergenic or heavily processed foods that may impair your body’s natural ability to detoxify and replaces them with low-allergy-potential “clean” foods rich in vitamins, minerals, and phytonutrients that enhance the body’s ability to detox. see more...

Karen A.
Would love to try this. Seems like it would be very easy to use.
Sam P.
Lockhart, TX
This is a great product. It is definitely worth trying. I would highly recommend it to anyone who may be interested.
Danielle J.
Love love love love love love love love love love love love love this product! Did I mention love!
Marianna V.
Medley, FL
Very good and complete product, usefull for loose weithg and helpfull for chance your habits! New healthy life for you and those u care about
Caroline O.
brooklyn
Wellness Guru Expert
Great to have when you start your diet it helps a lot for your body and mind. control your new habits
Claudia  B.
Ipswich, MA
Awesome cleanse!! I feel so healthy happy and refreshed after I do it!!!!!!!
Karis C.
This is an amazing product! Very few side effects, easy to use, and great packaging! You'll feel wonderfully afterwards! :)
Ron D.
West Deptford, NJ
If you're super fat and obese and use this. You'll loose weight. Don't want to be fat all your life
Corey C.
Lake Elsinore, CA
Just received this product and everything seems good so far. Will update review after I am fully done
Alisha O.
Excited to try I've heard many great things and we got our stuff in the mail today
Karen A.
Evans, GA
Has anybody actually tried this?
Miranda L.
Stow, OH
Where can I find it and do you eat regularly while using the cleanse?
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Fitspiration Expert
Has this worked for anyone?
Irene M.
Fontana, CA
Where can I purchase this?
Alyssa M.
Delray Beach, FL
Does anyone know where I can get this? I want to try it out