BY PALETA #10 in Cleanses & Detoxes

The Paleta Mind and Body Cleanse eliminates potentially allergenic or heavily processed foods that may impair your body’s natural ability to detoxify and replaces them with low-allergy-potential “clean” foods rich in vitamins, minerals, and phytonutrients that enhance the body’s ability to detox. see more...

Alisha O.
Excited to try I've heard many great things and we got our stuff in the mail today
Alfredo A.
Shafter
I really haven't tried it but I heard it's really nice ! Always good to detox !
Savannah A.
Berlin, NJ
The meals are actually good and the prcing varies but is definitely reasonable
cindy m.
Los Angeles, CA
This mind and body cleanse has me feeling so good about myself no longer bad
sara s.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This product is totally amazing its quality is super and very effective ❤️ cant imagine my day without it
With a good price too
Love it ❤️ i will buy it again and again.
Alejandra B.
hualqui
no  probado  este producto pero se nota que es de calidad por su estuche grande donde trae el producto y me tinca para  recomendarlo a las personas para que bajen de peso o las que quieran comer  sano yo por mi parte tratare de comprarlo para recomendar mejor el producto.
Fadwa L.
I have tried this procudt for almost 2 months to see the difference in how well it worked after the two months it really helped us so we decided to start doing that ourselves see if we could do it and we have is really explain the difference in foods and how you cook it and how you prepare it this is a life-changer
it's an amazing thing to have
Wanda B.
It's a really good cleanser! But, it could always be better. I mean, I loved it, but after a while it gets boring (or maybe it's just me that gets bored really easily). But still is a good one!
erika l.
cassilandia
Hoje vivemos tempos corridos onde as pessoas na maioria das vezes nao tem um tempo disponivel para ficar preparando alimentos a cada hora do dia. Essa bolsa facilita muito principalmente a vida de atletas que precisam ter uma alimentacao regrada e na hora certa. Você pode colocar a comida do dia todo e transportar para qualquer lugar.
Michel C.
TEPIC
Una manera tan practica, ya no hay pretextos para no hacer tus 5 comidas al dia, ya no mas falta de tiempo o comer en la calle. Esta mochila nos ayuda a llevar nuestros alimentos a donde querramos.
Karen A.
Evans, GA
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
Has anybody actually tried this?
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
Has this worked for anyone?
Miranda L.
Stow, OH
Where can I find it and do you eat regularly while using the cleanse?
Irene M.
Fontana, CA
Where can I purchase this?
Cassandra M.
Rosemount, MN
Is this safe to use while nursing?