BY PALETA #10 in Cleanses & Detoxes

The Paleta Mind and Body Cleanse eliminates potentially allergenic or heavily processed foods that may impair your body’s natural ability to detoxify and replaces them with low-allergy-potential “clean” foods rich in vitamins, minerals, and phytonutrients that enhance the body’s ability to detox. see more...

Ron D.
West Deptford, NJ
If you're super fat and obese and use this. You'll loose weight. Don't want to be fat all your life
Desirea R.
Tampa, FL
Love this product! I recommend. Makes you healthier and great for your immune system. Worth buying.
Jenay K.
Would love to try this I've never did a detox but think it would be great to try at some point
gennesis n.
Doral, FL
Se ve muy útil y práctico, me gustaría tener uno y así usarlo cada es que pueda y sea necesario
Karissa S.
Bellevue, WA
Sounds like something I would want... like to eat healthy and get out of all the toxic habits
Ramila F.
Los Angeles, CA
It's looks really cool I think I might try it i love anything that will helps me lose weight
Savannah D.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
These are awesome!! It's helpful especially for people who have a harder time sticking to it!
Shannen B.
Toledo, Ohio
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is a great product and you can get it at a reasonable price. I highly recommend it.
Alicia P.
I've been dying to do a cleanse but don't know where to start or if I can afford it!
Alisha O.
Excited to try I've heard many great things and we got our stuff in the mail today
Karen A.
Evans, GA
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
Has anybody actually tried this?
Katelyn O.
East Stroudsburg, PA
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
Has this worked for anyone?
Miranda L.
Stow, OH
Where can I find it and do you eat regularly while using the cleanse?
Irene M.
Fontana, CA
Where can I purchase this?
Cassandra M.
Rosemount, MN
Is this safe to use while nursing?