BY PALETA #4 in Cleanses & Detoxes

The Paleta Mind and Body Cleanse eliminates potentially allergenic or heavily processed foods that may impair your body’s natural ability to detoxify and replaces them with low-allergy-potential “clean” foods rich in vitamins, minerals, and phytonutrients that enhance the body’s ability to detox. see more...

Desirea R.
Tampa, FL
Love this product! I recommend. Makes you healthier and great for your immune system. Worth buying.
adriana f.
N Hollywood, CA
I love it. Packaging water bottles with sleek design. Makes you healthy and even tho its a cleanse you still have energy
Karissa S.
Bellevue, WA
Sounds like something I would want... like to eat healthy and get out of all the toxic habits
Jessica G.
Haverhill, MA
I always recommend cleanses. It's always good to clear your body of all its toxins.
Rana Q.
Adelanto, CA
Amazing food. You will see quickly how much this is worth the cost. It is also cheaper in price but not in quality which is hard to find
Nicole D.
Philadelphia, PA
Ok, so juice cleanses are absolute BS. This one actually has healthy foods included to restart your body!
Natasha V.
Louisville, KY
I would so like to try this out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I've heard it's really good!
prisilia p.
Comer sano y bajo en grasa cuidar nuestro cuerpo
heavenly s.
Glendale, AZ
I would love to try this it looks very very very nice set up and looks very very very good to eat this way and to lose weight if you're trying to do so...but I love how nice it looks set up I looks very nice to use.....................................................I would love to try very soon.....
Juana  A.
8273 NW 56th Street PS-28738 Miami, FL.
Wellness Guru Expert
Paleta Mind and Body Cleanse is perfect. I received this summer when I decided to lead a healthy life and is amazing how my body detoxifies. It feels great since you use it.
Karen A.
Evans, GA
Has anybody actually tried this?
Miranda L.
Stow, OH
Where can I find it and do you eat regularly while using the cleanse?
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Fitspiration Expert
Has this worked for anyone?
Irene M.
Fontana, CA
Where can I purchase this?
Alyssa M.
Delray Beach, FL
Does anyone know where I can get this? I want to try it out