BY PALETA #4 in Cleanses & Detoxes

The Paleta Mind and Body Cleanse eliminates potentially allergenic or heavily processed foods that may impair your body’s natural ability to detoxify and replaces them with low-allergy-potential “clean” foods rich in vitamins, minerals, and phytonutrients that enhance the body’s ability to detox. see more...

Megan M.
Megan M.
Fitspiration Expert
Use this maybe once a month, never leaves me tired irritable or hungry! I love the taste and the texture.
Brittney G.
Brittney G.
Greenville , SC
I love doing these cleanses because it flushes all of my toxin and the garbage that I have in me and it allows me to start fresh and eat fresh.
Becca W.
Becca W.
Elmira, Ny
I really want to try this cleanse, I have heard a few things about this and think it's a great concept.
Mobina T.
Mobina T.
Stony Brook, NY
I need to try this, I heard from people that they really feel healthy and see a change in themselves.
Angel S.
Angel S.
I love Paleta products!!! I was introduced to the products through a lady that owns a Healing and Detox Spa. You should try it !!
Chyenne S.
Chyenne S.
Canton, OH
This is a great product. I recommend this to anyone. Helps make you healthier and builds your immune system.
kylei H.
kylei H.
Cleburne, TX
Have heard many great things about this product and would love to give it a try. I know a family member thats doing this now and it has done wonders. Will be trying this product.
Athena C.
Athena C.
Medina, NY
I would try this out it looks grate and looks like it would really help out my diet and they give u a gift
adriana f.
adriana f.
N Hollywood, CA
I love it. Packaging water bottles with sleek design. Makes you healthy and even tho its a cleanse you still have energy
Desirea R.
Desirea R.
Tampa, FL
Love this product! I recommend. Makes you healthier and great for your immune system. Worth buying.
Karen A.
Karen A.
Evans, GA
Has anybody actually tried this?
Miranda L.
Miranda L.
Stow, OH
Where can I find it and do you eat regularly while using the cleanse?
Katelyn O.
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Fitspiration Expert
Has this worked for anyone?
Cassandra M.
Cassandra M.
Rosemount , MN
Is this safe to use while nursing?
autumn d.