BY PALETA #4 in Cleanses & Detoxes

The Paleta Mind and Body Cleanse eliminates potentially allergenic or heavily processed foods that may impair your body’s natural ability to detoxify and replaces them with low-allergy-potential “clean” foods rich in vitamins, minerals, and phytonutrients that enhance the body’s ability to detox. see more...

Megan M.
Wellness Guru Expert
Use this maybe once a month, never leaves me tired irritable or hungry! I love the taste and the texture.
Nicole D.
Philadelphia, PA
Ok, so juice cleanses are absolute BS. This one actually has healthy foods included to restart your body!
Becca W.
Elmira, Ny
I really want to try this cleanse, I have heard a few things about this and think it's a great concept.
Claire S.
Chehalis, WA
AMAZING if you are trying to get fit and are not the best at shopping you get the right amount of food
Mobina T.
Stony Brook, NY
I need to try this, I heard from people that they really feel healthy and see a change in themselves.
Allison a.
Piqua, OH
Swear by these! Sometimes being healthy isn't easy and isn't convenient, but this is a game changer!
Corey C.
Lake Elsinore, CA
Just received this product and everything seems good so far. Will update review after I am fully done
jennifer a.
I would love to give something like this a try ! Gotta be healthier then what I've been doing latley.
Caroline O.
brooklyn
Wellness Guru Expert
Great to have when you start your diet it helps a lot for your body and mind. control your new habits
Myra M.
Garden city , KS
Wellness Guru Expert
I love the cleanse. Makes me feel better and energetic. Don't really care much for the other product
Karen A.
Evans, GA
Has anybody actually tried this?
Miranda L.
Stow, OH
Where can I find it and do you eat regularly while using the cleanse?
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Fitspiration Expert
Has this worked for anyone?
Irene M.
Fontana, CA
Where can I purchase this?
Alyssa M.
Delray Beach, FL
Does anyone know where I can get this? I want to try it out