BY PALETA #4 in Cleanses & Detoxes

The Paleta Mind and Body Cleanse eliminates potentially allergenic or heavily processed foods that may impair your body’s natural ability to detoxify and replaces them with low-allergy-potential “clean” foods rich in vitamins, minerals, and phytonutrients that enhance the body’s ability to detox. see more...

Felisha L.
Felisha L.
Ogden, UT
Me me and my aunt did this for 2 months to see the difference in how well it worked after the two months it really helped us so we decided to start doing that ourselves see if we could do it and we have is really explain the difference in foods and how you cook it and how you prepare it this is a life-changer
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
I haven't actually gotten this yet but I'm thinking about trying it, it looks like it would work great and is just what I need
Lauren E.
Lauren E.
Vero Beach, FL
Love this product. Used multiple times now...am obsessed!!!!! So many good things to say. Very moisturizing. Smells really good
Regina B.
Regina B.
I am open to trying, i make my own detox waters from scratch out of my home, so i am highly interested.I think it is very helpful in a healthy way if everyone would invest in some form of detox, every so often.
Camille C.
Camille C.
Carson, CA
YUM! My slim studio in west Hollywood used to carry their juice and these delicious breakfast bars that I still dream about. I would buy more than one to save for later in the week.
Shaedaya V.
Shaedaya V.
Pittsburgh, PA
As someone who tries to detox at least once a week and finds no products that work effectively, reading these reviews on this product give me hope. Would definitely be open to trying this and writing a better review after my use.
Sandra P.
Sandra P.
This is such a good product, i use it all the time there's really nothing like it, it's an amazing product
Marianna V.
Marianna V.
Medley, FL
Very good and complete product, usefull for loose weithg and helpfull for chance your habits! New healthy life for you and those u care about
Mai S.
Mai S.
I really like this product it helps to cleanse your body and mind. The cleansing is a good thing for you to get rid of stress.
Juana  A.
Juana A.
8273 NW 56th Street PS-28738 Miami, FL.
Fitspiration Expert
Paleta Mind and Body Cleanse is perfect. I received this summer when I decided to lead a healthy life and is amazing how my body detoxifies. It feels great since you use it.
Karen A.
Karen A.
Evans, GA
Has anybody actually tried this?
Miranda L.
Miranda L.
Stow, OH
Where can I find it and do you eat regularly while using the cleanse?
Katelyn O.
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Fitspiration Expert
Has this worked for anyone?
Cassandra M.
Cassandra M.
Rosemount , MN
Is this safe to use while nursing?
autumn d.