BY PALETA #4 in Cleanses & Detoxes

The Paleta Mind and Body Cleanse eliminates potentially allergenic or heavily processed foods that may impair your body’s natural ability to detoxify and replaces them with low-allergy-potential “clean” foods rich in vitamins, minerals, and phytonutrients that enhance the body’s ability to detox. see more...

Brittney G.
Greenville , SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love doing these cleanses because it flushes all of my toxin and the garbage that I have in me and it allows me to start fresh and eat fresh.
Marianna V.
Medley, FL
Very good and complete product, usefull for loose weithg and helpfull for chance your habits! New healthy life for you and those u care about
nikkie r.
Ontario
By far one of the best I workout alot and at times don't know what I should be eating let along what amount this really does come in handy
Rana Q.
Adelanto, CA
Amazing food. You will see quickly how much this is worth the cost. It is also cheaper in price but not in quality which is hard to find
Lashae C.
Macon, GA
Does this really cleanse the body ?I mean like how long does the process take?and what are the side effects of this cleansing process?
Isa L.
Elmore City, OK
these is a very nice products!!
I was gifted this for Christmas and I love it so much it is an amazing clense for you soul!!!!!!
Angel S.
I love Paleta products!!! I was introduced to the products through a lady that owns a Healing and Detox Spa. You should try it !!
Mai S.
I really like this product it helps to cleanse your body and mind. The cleansing is a good thing for you to get rid of stress.
Lauren E.
Vero Beach, FL
Love this product. Used multiple times now...am obsessed!!!!! So many good things to say. Very moisturizing. Smells really good
Ashley H.
I haven't actually gotten this yet but I'm thinking about trying it, it looks like it would work great and is just what I need
Karen A.
Evans, GA
Has anybody actually tried this?
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
Has this worked for anyone?
Miranda L.
Stow, OH
Where can I find it and do you eat regularly while using the cleanse?
Irene M.
Fontana, CA
Where can I purchase this?
Cassandra M.
Rosemount , MN
Is this safe to use while nursing?