BY PALETA #4 in Cleanses & Detoxes

The Paleta Mind and Body Cleanse eliminates potentially allergenic or heavily processed foods that may impair your body’s natural ability to detoxify and replaces them with low-allergy-potential “clean” foods rich in vitamins, minerals, and phytonutrients that enhance the body’s ability to detox. see more...

Alfredo A.
Shafter
I really haven't tried it but I heard it's really nice ! Always good to detox !
cindy m.
Los Angeles, CA
This mind and body cleanse has me feeling so good about myself no longer bad
Athena C.
Medina, NY
I would try this out it looks grate and looks like it would really help out my diet and they give u a gift
Kirsty H.
What a great and fantastic way to detox, a fantabulous thing for you body. What a great way to get rid of all the bad and get the good in your body.
kylei H.
Cleburne, TX
Have heard many great things about this product and would love to give it a try. I know a family member thats doing this now and it has done wonders. Will be trying this product.
Angel S.
I love Paleta products!!! I was introduced to the products through a lady that owns a Healing and Detox Spa. You should try it !!
Racine R.
Rancho Mirage, CA
This is perfect for the immune system, and flushing out all the bad toxins in your body. I would recommend this to everyone.
Chyenne S.
Canton, OH
This is a great product. I recommend this to anyone. Helps make you healthier and builds your immune system.
Kera E.
Phoenix, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert
I love the idea of flushing all of the bad and welcoming the good. Doing this every once in a while feels good.
Elly L.
This would actually be a nice thing to try. I've eaten so many unhealthy food and not actually taking care of my body right, this would be awesome
Karen A.
Evans, GA
Has anybody actually tried this?
Miranda L.
Stow, OH
Where can I find it and do you eat regularly while using the cleanse?
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Fitspiration Expert
Has this worked for anyone?
Irene M.
Fontana, CA
Where can I purchase this?
Alyssa M.
Delray Beach, FL
Does anyone know where I can get this? I want to try it out