BY PALETA #4 in Cleanses & Detoxes

The Paleta Mind and Body Cleanse eliminates potentially allergenic or heavily processed foods that may impair your body’s natural ability to detoxify and replaces them with low-allergy-potential “clean” foods rich in vitamins, minerals, and phytonutrients that enhance the body’s ability to detox. see more...

Shaedaya V.
Pittsburgh, PA
As someone who tries to detox at least once a week and finds no products that work effectively, reading these reviews on this product give me hope. Would definitely be open to trying this and writing a better review after my use.
Gabby C.
New Haven, CT
i love this soo much. everything tastes so good. and it's really healthy and i would definitely recommend this to everyone. and it makes me feel so good after wards
Adriana A.
Los Angeles, CA
I don't know if this is good but my friend as well has this and says its good but have to eat it with helthy good in order to stay fit so yeah you guys should try it lol lets stay healthy and fit
Juana  A.
8273 NW 56th Street PS-28738 Miami, FL.
Wellness Guru Expert
Paleta Mind and Body Cleanse is perfect. I received this summer when I decided to lead a healthy life and is amazing how my body detoxifies. It feels great since you use it.
kylei H.
Cleburne, TX
Have heard many great things about this product and would love to give it a try. I know a family member thats doing this now and it has done wonders. Will be trying this product.
Natalia B.
Allendale, MI
I received one of these for Christmas and I fell in love with it. I buy these for myself and for my friends all the time this is amazing. I feel so great after using
Jacqueline W.
Suwanee, GA
I am open to trying, i make my own detox waters from scratch out of my home, so i am highly interested. when i did it the effects worked but I wonder if i was just deprived of water and it wasn't really a a big change. Our body self filters so not sure if i would.
Mayra M.
Miami, FLORIDA
It's absolutely great!! It helps to cleanse and detoxify the body. It is a fast, easy, and delicious way to nourish your body. I recommend it to everyone!!
Kirsty H.
What a great and fantastic way to detox, a fantabulous thing for you body. What a great way to get rid of all the bad and get the good in your body.
Elly L.
This would actually be a nice thing to try. I've eaten so many unhealthy food and not actually taking care of my body right, this would be awesome
Karen A.
Evans, GA
Has anybody actually tried this?
Miranda L.
Stow, OH
Where can I find it and do you eat regularly while using the cleanse?
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Fitspiration Expert
Has this worked for anyone?
Irene M.
Fontana, CA
Where can I purchase this?
Alyssa M.
Delray Beach, FL
Does anyone know where I can get this? I want to try it out