BY PALETA #10 in Cleanses & Detoxes

The Paleta Mind and Body Cleanse eliminates potentially allergenic or heavily processed foods that may impair your body’s natural ability to detoxify and replaces them with low-allergy-potential “clean” foods rich in vitamins, minerals, and phytonutrients that enhance the body’s ability to detox. see more...

Gabby C.
New Haven, CT
i love this soo much. everything tastes so good. and it's really healthy and i would definitely recommend this to everyone. and it makes me feel so good after wards
Adriana A.
Los Angeles, CA
I don't know if this is good but my friend as well has this and says its good but have to eat it with helthy good in order to stay fit so yeah you guys should try it lol lets stay healthy and fit
kylei H.
Cleburne, TX
Have heard many great things about this product and would love to give it a try. I know a family member thats doing this now and it has done wonders. Will be trying this product.
Juana  A.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Paleta Mind and Body Cleanse is perfect. I received this summer when I decided to lead a healthy life and is amazing how my body detoxifies. It feels great since you use it.
Natalia B.
Allendale, MI
I received one of these for Christmas and I fell in love with it. I buy these for myself and for my friends all the time this is amazing. I feel so great after using
Jenny T.
Riverside, CA
This cleanse is awesome !! I truly love the package and worth the money. Truly recommend, definetly met my expectations. Will be purchasing again soon as soon as I run out. Must try for the people trying to lose weight.
Jacqueline W.
Suwanee, GA
I am open to trying, i make my own detox waters from scratch out of my home, so i am highly interested. when i did it the effects worked but I wonder if i was just deprived of water and it wasn't really a a big change. Our body self filters so not sure if i would.
Mayra M.
Miami, FLORIDA
It's absolutely great!! It helps to cleanse and detoxify the body. It is a fast, easy, and delicious way to nourish your body. I recommend it to everyone!!
Kirsty H.
What a great and fantastic way to detox, a fantabulous thing for you body. What a great way to get rid of all the bad and get the good in your body.
Elly L.
This would actually be a nice thing to try. I've eaten so many unhealthy food and not actually taking care of my body right, this would be awesome
Karen A.
Evans, GA
Has anybody actually tried this?
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
Has this worked for anyone?
Miranda L.
Stow, OH
Where can I find it and do you eat regularly while using the cleanse?
Irene M.
Fontana, CA
Where can I purchase this?
Cassandra M.
Rosemount , MN
Is this safe to use while nursing?