BY PALETA #4 in Cleanses & Detoxes

The Paleta Mind and Body Cleanse eliminates potentially allergenic or heavily processed foods that may impair your body’s natural ability to detoxify and replaces them with low-allergy-potential “clean” foods rich in vitamins, minerals, and phytonutrients that enhance the body’s ability to detox. see more...

Chrissy D.
Chrissy D.
Woodland Hls, CA
Fitspiration Expert
I have to say the food is very good, delivered right to your door with all your meals and snacks for day. The price is really high but you're paying for quality and convenience. If you can afford it, And are a super busy person who doesn't have time to cook.. This is a great option, probably the best one out there
Jacqueline W.
Jacqueline W.
Suwanee, GA
I am open to trying, i make my own detox waters from scratch out of my home, so i am highly interested. when i did it the effects worked but I wonder if i was just deprived of water and it wasn't really a a big change. Our body self filters so not sure if i would.
Mia R.
Mia R.
I love detoxes and cleanses simply because it provides:
•Stress Relief
•Constipation Relief
•Toxin Relief
This product in particular looks superb! I would love to try and see exactly what this product can do for the human physical and mental state!
Jenny T.
Jenny T.
Riverside, CA
This cleanse is awesome !! I truly love the package and worth the money. Truly recommend, definetly met my expectations. Will be purchasing again soon as soon as I run out. Must try for the people trying to lose weight.
Melaney A.
Melaney A.
I tried this product and it was amazing will for sure use it again. I felt a real difference after using this product it had natural remedies that I enjoy and no irritation it's also good for sensitive skin.
Adriana A.
Adriana A.
Los Angeles, CA
I don't know if this is good but my friend as well has this and says its good but have to eat it with helthy good in order to stay fit so yeah you guys should try it lol lets stay healthy and fit
Gabby C.
Gabby C.
New Haven, CT
i love this soo much. everything tastes so good. and it's really healthy and i would definitely recommend this to everyone. and it makes me feel so good after wards
Mayra M.
Mayra M.
Miami, FLORIDA
It's absolutely great!! It helps to cleanse and detoxify the body. It is a fast, easy, and delicious way to nourish your body. I recommend it to everyone!!
nikkie r.
nikkie r.
Ontario
By far one of the best I workout alot and at times don't know what I should be eating let along what amount this really does come in handy
Isa L.
Isa L.
Elmore City, OK
these is a very nice products!!
I was gifted this for Christmas and I love it so much it is an amazing clense for you soul!!!!!!
Karen A.
Karen A.
Evans, GA
Has anybody actually tried this?
Miranda L.
Miranda L.
Stow, OH
Where can I find it and do you eat regularly while using the cleanse?
Katelyn O.
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Fitspiration Expert
Has this worked for anyone?
Cassandra M.
Cassandra M.
Rosemount , MN
Is this safe to use while nursing?
autumn d.