BY PALETA #4 in Cleanses & Detoxes

The Paleta Mind and Body Cleanse eliminates potentially allergenic or heavily processed foods that may impair your body’s natural ability to detoxify and replaces them with low-allergy-potential “clean” foods rich in vitamins, minerals, and phytonutrients that enhance the body’s ability to detox. see more...

Berenice S.
Wellness Guru Expert
NO, as MD I can tell you your body detoxifies with out no problem, that's why you have kidneys and a liver. Unless you have a serious disease like end stage renal disease, there is no reason your body to have "toxins". All of this business just want to get money by giving a concept that is not real. If you feel better or lose weight is because you are eating less process food and more veggies, fruits and other good quality food. It has nothing to do with their products. You don't need any of this to be healthier. Also those "allergen" factors are not real, there's not such thing as allergen factors that cause toxins or bad digestion. I f anything excess of sugar or process food is what cause your body harm . Don't waste your money and just eat healthy
David W.
Wilson, NC
Does not work and tastes horrible! Do a water cleanse! Research what each property fruit have and make a custom diet, for weight loss, water retention, skin care, better looking hair, more energy! Mix and match you will be amazed!
Jenny T.
Riverside, CA
This cleanse is awesome !! I truly love the package and worth the money. Truly recommend, definetly met my expectations. Will be purchasing again soon as soon as I run out. Must try for the people trying to lose weight.
Ashley H.
I haven't actually gotten this yet but I'm thinking about trying it, it looks like it would work great and is just what I need
Lauren E.
Vero Beach, FL
Love this product. Used multiple times now...am obsessed!!!!! So many good things to say. Very moisturizing. Smells really good
Sandra P.
Wellness Guru Expert
This is such a good product, i use it all the time there's really nothing like it, it's an amazing product
Claire S.
Chehalis, WA
AMAZING if you are trying to get fit and are not the best at shopping you get the right amount of food
Becca W.
Elmira, Ny
I really want to try this cleanse, I have heard a few things about this and think it's a great concept.
Myra M.
Garden city , KS
Wellness Guru Expert
I love the cleanse. Makes me feel better and energetic. Don't really care much for the other product
gennesis n.
Doral, FL
Se ve muy útil y práctico, me gustaría tener uno y así usarlo cada es que pueda y sea necesario
Karen A.
Evans, GA
Has anybody actually tried this?
Miranda L.
Stow, OH
Where can I find it and do you eat regularly while using the cleanse?
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Fitspiration Expert
Has this worked for anyone?
Irene M.
Fontana, CA
Where can I purchase this?
Alyssa M.
Delray Beach, FL
Does anyone know where I can get this? I want to try it out