BY PALETA #4 in Cleanses & Detoxes

The Paleta Mind and Body Cleanse eliminates potentially allergenic or heavily processed foods that may impair your body’s natural ability to detoxify and replaces them with low-allergy-potential “clean” foods rich in vitamins, minerals, and phytonutrients that enhance the body’s ability to detox. see more...

Berenice S.
Chicago , IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
NO, as MD I can tell you your body detoxifies with out no problem, that's why you have kidneys and a liver. Unless you have a serious disease like end stage renal disease, there is no reason your body to have "toxins". All of this business just want to get money by giving a concept that is not real. If you feel better or lose weight is because you are eating less process food and more veggies, fruits and other good quality food. It has nothing to do with their products. You don't need any of this to be healthier. Also those "allergen" factors are not real, there's not such thing as allergen factors that cause toxins or bad digestion. I f anything excess of sugar or process food is what cause your body harm . Don't waste your money and just eat healthy
David W.
Wilson, NC
Does not work and tastes horrible! Do a water cleanse! Research what each property fruit have and make a custom diet, for weight loss, water retention, skin care, better looking hair, more energy! Mix and match you will be amazed!
Chrissy D.
Woodland Hls, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I have to say the food is very good, delivered right to your door with all your meals and snacks for day. The price is really high but you're paying for quality and convenience. If you can afford it, And are a super busy person who doesn't have time to cook.. This is a great option, probably the best one out there
Felisha L.
Ogden, UT
Me me and my aunt did this for 2 months to see the difference in how well it worked after the two months it really helped us so we decided to start doing that ourselves see if we could do it and we have is really explain the difference in foods and how you cook it and how you prepare it this is a life-changer
heavenly s.
Glendale, AZ
I would love to try this it looks very very very nice set up and looks very very very good to eat this way and to lose weight if you're trying to do so...but I love how nice it looks set up I looks very nice to use.....................................................I would love to try very soon.....
Mia R.
I love detoxes and cleanses simply because it provides:
•Stress Relief
•Constipation Relief
•Toxin Relief
This product in particular looks superb! I would love to try and see exactly what this product can do for the human physical and mental state!
Melaney A.
I tried this product and it was amazing will for sure use it again. I felt a real difference after using this product it had natural remedies that I enjoy and no irritation it's also good for sensitive skin.
Camille C.
Los Angeles, CA
YUM! My slim studio in west Hollywood used to carry their juice and these delicious breakfast bars that I still dream about. I would buy more than one to save for later in the week.
Regina B.
I am open to trying, i make my own detox waters from scratch out of my home, so i am highly interested.I think it is very helpful in a healthy way if everyone would invest in some form of detox, every so often.
Shaedaya V.
Pittsburgh, PA
As someone who tries to detox at least once a week and finds no products that work effectively, reading these reviews on this product give me hope. Would definitely be open to trying this and writing a better review after my use.
Karen A.
Evans, GA
Has anybody actually tried this?
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
Has this worked for anyone?
Miranda L.
Stow, OH
Where can I find it and do you eat regularly while using the cleanse?
Irene M.
Fontana, CA
Where can I purchase this?
Cassandra M.
Rosemount , MN
Is this safe to use while nursing?