GroceryFrozen FoodsFrozen PizzaScreamin' Sicilian Pizza Co.
Palermos Screamin Sicilian Bessies Revenge Frozen Pizza - 2080oz

Palermos Screamin Sicilian Bessies Revenge Frozen Pizza - 20.80oz

Screamin' Sicilian™ Pizza Co. Bessie's Revenge Cheese Pizza.

Thick rich robust tomato sauce.

Wisconsin whole milk fresh mozzarella.

Wisconsin whole milk mozzarella.

Wisconsin Parmesan, Romano & white cheddar.

Ridiculous amounts of cheese!

Wisconsin Cheese™.

Real®.

Made with 100% real cheese.

How do you make the crust and chesse and who does it?
How do you make the crust and chesse and who does it?
Start your review of Palermos Screamin Sicilian Bessies Revenge Frozen Pizza - 20.80oz!
Bre J.
THIS PIZZA IS HANDS DOWN THE BEST FROZEN PIZZA OUT THERE! If you're a fan of super cheesy pizza, this one is for you. I have literally eaten a whole pie by myself. Its that good
Katrina O.
Kettering
Wow. Where do I began. The packaging looks amazing but the product inside is the worst pizza I have ever eatin in my life. I made this account specifically so that I could write a one star review on this disgusting pizza. I would not recommend this to my worst enemy.
Micaela B.
Spring Hill, TN
This is my go to for frozen pizza. The crust it’s really good, not too thick or too thin, just good. I always picked the cheese pizza because I don’t eat any red meet, and always add my toppings 👍🏼
Gross. Great packaging. Awesome, guys. Glad you hired a graphic designer. Apparently you neglected to hire anyone with taste buds. Soggy. Sweet for no reason. Just a gnarly frozen pizza. Would prefer gross store brand over gross hipster brand any day.
member-b16d1
I have enjoyed a Screaming Sicilian when they first came to my grocer, I like it allot.  I recently bought a single serve Supremus Maximus. "Exp date 10/16/2019. 10:37 190218." Following all instructions, it was dry, ingredients were dried out, the peppers were mushy, BTW it was only in my freezer 2 days,  the crust was tasteless, (not overcooked) color looked fine but texture was dreadful.  I cut around the crust and tried to eat it but I couldn't.  I wish you could tell me if this was just a bad batch, Palermo Villa Inc. in Wisconsin? I am not inclined to ever buy another if I have to have another like this. I'm so disappointed and think the quality has declined since you started. I was hungry, too. Just couldn't choke it down.  So sad, I thought Sicilian would be above the others. :-(
Sara W.
South Kingstown
The pizza box is colorfully impressive.  However, the bottom part of the pizza tasted like cardboard  We ate the globs of cheese on top, and threw out the rest.
Daryl S.
Roanoke
Worst tasting Pizza I have ever eaten it looks beautiful coming out of the oven but the flavor was not there tomato paste that's what it tasted like no sauce meatballs were edible but pepperoni taste it like Rancid fatback the cheese had no flavor nor did the crust it was beautiful to look at but I threw half of it away never again
Elizabeth K.
Columbus, OH
Again, this brand of pizza has never let me down not once. It's even better when cooked in my dual oven air fryer!
The cheese used on this pizza is amazing. When grabbing a slice the cheese just pulls apart like you would see on the tv commercials. You wont regret buying this pizza. You can thank me later :)
Andrea V.
Cincinnati, OH
This is the BEST frozen pizza I've ever had! And I've had em all, people! I'm nearly 36 years old...lol! The mozzarella circles they put on here are amazing and tastes so great! And the crust is nice and crispy. It's a little pricey but usually there's a sale and it's so worth it!!
Jed S.
Sobieski, WI
It tastes like poop and i hate the crust it's just barf. And it's disappointing to the worst pizza i ever tasted. I would improve this pizza by changing the flavor of the crust and cheese. This is not healthy. I would not buy this again. This is final.