Palermo's Primo Thin Ultra Thin Crust Supreme Pizza

by Palermo's

Palermo's® Primo Thin Ultra Thin Crust Supreme Pizza.

Family owned with pride.

Since 1964.

Italian sausage, pepperoni, green & red peppers, onions, black olives.

U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture.

Real®.

Made with 100% real cheese.

Thin. Crust-O-Meter™.

Does anyone else have a favorite of this brand?
Start your review of Palermo's Primo Thin Ultra Thin Crust Supreme Pizza!
Rochester, NY
Tastes very good for a frozen pizza. I buy when I need a quick dinner and don't want to cook
Brookfield, IL
It is a good brand. My family buys a lot of oven pizzas but Palermos is a bit pricey for me.
Mount Olive, AL
I love the thin crust, over all flavor is good I would suggest adding a little more cheese
Lakeland, FL
So good! We always buy these when they're on special at our grocery store! Would recommend!
Fort Myers, fl
I tried Palermo's pizza and the whole family enjoyed it & liked it, definitely recommend.
El Centro, CA
I will eat this this when i get the chance to get it. i will buy a lot of it and share it
Great pizza! The crust is a great flavor and has a nice flaky texture. Delicious pizza!!
Kissimmee , Fl
Enjoy this pizza especially the thin crust with pepperoni it has a perfect sauce to it
Duluth, MN
Had this brand for the first time last weekend! Surprisingly it was good!!!!!
Had this brand for the first time last weekend! Surprisingly it was good!!!!!
Edmonton , AB
Not a fan of this pizza. I find the thin crust is too thin and gets too crunchy. Flavour is ok, just don't care for the crust.