Palermo's Primo Thin Ultra Thin Crust Supreme Pizza

by Palermo's

Palermo's® Primo Thin Ultra Thin Crust Supreme Pizza.

Family owned with pride.

Since 1964.

Italian sausage, pepperoni, green & red peppers, onions, black olives.

U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture.

Real®.

Made with 100% real cheese.

Thin. Crust-O-Meter™.

Does anyone else have a favorite of this brand?
Start your review of Palermo's Primo Thin Ultra Thin Crust Supreme Pizza!
Eau Claire, WI
Wisconsin's very own Palermo's pizza are made with tasty ingredients and of course you know its got the real-deal cheese! What makes their Supreme stand apart from others is the crisp & veggies! They taste like something you'd grow in your garden. And the added touch of cornmeal on the bottom makes it Delicioso! Another fun fact - if you're ever in Milwaukee you can actually tour the plant!
Madison, AL
This is such good pizza! I decided to grab some when it was on sale at Publix and I'm glad I did. The whole family loves it! There are lots of varieties, including healthier options that are lower calorie. Definitely a favorite in our house!
This is my favorite frozen pizza! The crust is crispy and stands up well against the flavors of the toppings The onion and peppers are great on the pizza give it a great fresh flavorful taste. Each and every time we pick up frozen pizza I will choose this pizza.
Mt Sterling, KY
Wow this ultra thin crust suprem hit the spot with the tasty veggies and meat will make your taste buds scream with delight it's great for party's or just a family night my kids love this pizza it gets 5stars on my yummy review
Milwaukee, WI
The crust is very thin and crisps to a golden color when baked. The sauce has a nice balance of sweet and savory. The veggies on the pizza are crisp and fresh tasting. I'm not personally a fan of the sausage so I pick it off. The sausage isn't as flavorful as I like.
When I first started eating these they were great. However they started not agreeing with me. I have found that no frozen pizzas are the best way for me. I make my pizza using a flatbread now.
I was so surprised of how tasty the toppings were. This was very close to delivery pizza. Everything tasted fresh and the crust is super thin and crispy. Best frozen pizza I have ever had!
Hickory, NC
Love love love thin crust pizza! This one bakes up crisply and the toppings are so delicious! Cheesy and warm. Supreme pizzas pack a tasty punch in each bite, so you're always left wanting more!
Amazing! this is the only kind of pizza i buy now. i love the thin crust, the sauce, and the toppings. my all time favorite of this brand is the Greek pizza. when they go on sale at my local super market, i buy them up.
Lakeland, FL
This pizza is covered with an abundance of tasty toppings. The crust is thin, and it bakes to a crisp texture. The sauce complements the overall taste of the pizza. It is often on special, and that makes it a great value.