Palermo's Primo Thin Ultra Thin Crust Supreme Pizza

by Palermo's

Palermo's® Primo Thin Ultra Thin Crust Supreme Pizza.

Family owned with pride.

Since 1964.

Italian sausage, pepperoni, green & red peppers, onions, black olives.

U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture.

Real®.

Made with 100% real cheese.

Thin. Crust-O-Meter™.

Does anyone else have a favorite of this brand?
Start your review of Palermo's Primo Thin Ultra Thin Crust Supreme Pizza!
Love that they have multiple crust thicknesses, This ultra thin one is especially my favorite! It is also an excuse to be able to eat it on a diet since there is less crust!
Orlando, FL
I love pizza so in order for me to get a frozen pizza it has to be good. Although not my first choice of frozen pizza Palermo is a strong second. Very tasty and filling.
This is one of the best frozen pizza's I've had. I love him crust and this is right up my alley. The tops are good quality and seem fresh even for a frozen pizza.
Myrtle Beach, SC
This is my absolute favorite store bought pizza brand and style/flavor. They really nail it perfectly with the thin crust - it always comes out nice and crispy.
Clayton, NC
I love Palermos Pizza! The thin crust gets nice and crispy in the oven and it is covered with delicious ingredients! Definitely a family favorite in our house!
lincoln, ne
My favorite thin crust pizza is Palermo's. Even though the crust s thin I feel like the toppings are plentiful and perfectly balance the crunchy crust. Kudos.
Peoria, AZ
Good for a family night. Tastes fresh, has a good quality to the ingredients and the crust has a good crisp texture you look forward to with a thin crust.
Wilson, NC
A decent pizza as those types go. Somewhere between a Digornio and a Red Baron. I had a coupon and tried it on sale. Nothing I would go out of my way for.
Calera, AL
This is the best frozen pizza. The crust is crispy and the ingredients are high quality. I would even say the thin crust pizza is better than most chains!
San Diego, CA
Tasty, when we saw Palermo thought would be more like Sicilian pizza, like we had there but of course wasnt. it was still very good and had great flavor