Add a Photo

By PALERMO'S
#230 in Frozen Pizza
Palermo's® Primo Thin Ultra Thin Crust Supreme Pizza.

Family owned with pride.

Since 1964.

Italian sausage, pepperoni, green & red peppers, onions, black olives.

U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture.

Real®.

Made with 100% real cheese.

Thin. Crust-O-Meter™.
Marci W.
Marci W.
This is my favorite frozen pizza! The crust is crispy and stands up well against the flavors of the toppings The onion and peppers are great on the pizza give it a great fresh flavorful taste. Each and every time we pick up frozen pizza I will choose this pizza.
Emily O.
Emily O.
Madison, AL
This is such good pizza! I decided to grab some when it was on sale at Publix and I'm glad I did. The whole family loves it! There are lots of varieties, including healthier options that are lower calorie. Definitely a favorite in our house!
Nea M.
Nea M.
Lakeland, FL
This pizza is covered with an abundance of tasty toppings. The crust is thin, and it bakes to a crisp texture. The sauce complements the overall taste of the pizza. It is often on special, and that makes it a great value.
Laura W.
Laura W.
Hickory, NC
Love love love thin crust pizza! This one bakes up crisply and the toppings are so delicious! Cheesy and warm. Supreme pizzas pack a tasty punch in each bite, so you're always left wanting more!
C a H.
C a H.
When I first started eating these they were great. However they started not agreeing with me. I have found that no frozen pizzas are the best way for me. I make my pizza using a flatbread now.
Wendy H.
Wendy H.
I was so surprised of how tasty the toppings were. This was very close to delivery pizza. Everything tasted fresh and the crust is super thin and crispy. Best frozen pizza I have ever had!
Meredith S.
Meredith S.
This is one of the best frozen pizza's I've had. I love him crust and this is right up my alley. The tops are good quality and seem fresh even for a frozen pizza.
Lindsy B.
Lindsy B.
lincoln, ne
My favorite thin crust pizza is Palermo's. Even though the crust s thin I feel like the toppings are plentiful and perfectly balance the crunchy crust. Kudos.
Karol M.
Karol M.
Odenville, AL
This is the best frozen pizza. The crust is crispy and the ingredients are high quality. I would even say the thin crust pizza is better than most chains!
Jany I.
Jany I.
These are actually pretty good. It's a nice quick meal without having to order from somewhere else and have to pay extra. Very handy and good quality.
melissa b.
melissa b.
Does anyone else have a favorite of this brand?