Palermo's Primo Thin Ultra Thin Crust Spinach, Bacon & Feta Pizza,

by Palermo's

Bringing Families Together. It was the passion of our founder, Gaspare "Papa Palermo" Fallucca to help bring families together over great Italian food. Papa started our pizzeria in America with the recipes he brought from Sicily, the same recipes that inspired our Primo Thin pizza. This pizza is truly deserving of the name Primo, the Italian word for first. We start our Primo Thin pizzas with an ultra-thin crispy crust, top it with our handcrafted sauces and then add a rich selection of restaurant-quality toppings. This is a great pizza for those in your family looking for a lighter, more sophisticated taste. While a lot has changed in fifty years, our commitment to family and authentic Italian food has never wavered, something we're sure you'll notice after just one bite. The Fallucca Family, Giacomo, Angelo, Peter, Laurie, Nicholas.
Start your review of Palermo's Primo Thin Ultra Thin Crust Spinach, Bacon & Feta Pizza,!
Cape Coral, FL
Needs a little bit more flavor, maybe bacon or garlic, but its the only frozen Pizza I've found that has a good "white " Pizza
Lenoir, NC
These are one of my favorite pizza's on the market right now. I'm not big on traditional pizza, so this hits the spot for me.
Medley, FL
Omg this is my favorite one, the bacon and the feta with the ultra thin are quite a combination. It's crispy and delicious
Loved the feta the crust was crispy and thin one of the better frozen pizzas I have had would love to try more kinds.
Charlotte, NC
A quick easy meal after a long work day! Very easy to make and very yummy! Lots of toppings great deal for the cost!
Margate , FL
Absolutely delicious! My family devoured it and I had to make another pie! Does not taste like frozen pizza at all
Apple valley, MN
Delicious! One of my favorites. We eat lots of frozen pizza at my house. I only wish they sold it at my local store
Florence, AL
This pizza is restaraunt quality at a very affordable price. It is a must try. The flavor combinations is spot on.
Nop, no bacon on my pizza! lol I oonly like cheese and veg on it. Now not ganna even eat cheese anymore lol
My roommate is the one who bought and ate this one. she seemed to like it because she like to be healthier
Ask a question to the Influenster community...