BY PALERMO'S

Bringing Families Together. It was the passion of our founder, Gaspare "Papa Palermo" Fallucca to help bring families together over great Italian food. Papa started our pizzeria in America with the recipes he brought from Sicily, the same recipes that inspired our Primo Thin pizza. This pizza is truly deserving of the name Primo, the Italian word for first. We start our Primo Thin pizzas with an ultra-thin crispy crust, top it with our handcrafted sauces and then add a rich selection of restaurant-quality toppings. This is a great pizza for those in your family looking for a lighter, more sophisticated taste. While a lot has changed in fifty years, our commitment to family and authentic Italian food has never wavered, something we're sure you'll notice after just one bite. The Fallucca Family, Giacomo, Angelo, Peter, Laurie, Nicholas. see more...

Kate N.
Let me begin this review by saying I'm an absolute nut for pizza. I could eat pizza everyday for the rest of my life and be perfectly content. Now, homemade is always the way to go but, every once in a while, I'm lazy and want some quick pizza. Palermo's did not disappoint. The ultra thin crust is like a cracker, which is perfect to me. Not too saucy, not bland, just right.
Jen B.
ORLANDO, FL
This pizza is delicious. I was surprised at how big it is. It had a good amount of toppings, and it cooked well. It takes a little skill to get it out of the oven. haha
The crunch factor was top notch. I got this pizza on a whim when it was on sale, and was really glad I did.
Katie y.
We really enjoy the Palermos primo thin Sicilian pizza!! When it comes to pizza, it depends on my mood what I want. I either want a super thin crust, or crazy deep Chicago deep dish with miles of cheese. This pizza is nice and lite and the crust is airy, but holds up to the toppings. The crust isn't so hard that it's difficult to chew. It has a teeny bit of spice to it in the toppings but just enough to be delicious! Would definitely buy again!
Michelle L.
Howell, MI
This is a pretty good frozen pizza! Taste is good and even with the ultra thin crust it doesn't taste like cardboard like some frozen pizzas. The only downside is that with the ultra thin crust it's not very substantive, so you might need to grab 2!
Angela G.
Mukwonago, WI
Never loved thin crust till I tried palermo's. It ends up nice crispy textured but not hard as some do. The taste is great and you can tell the ingredients are actually picked well and not just fake crap. Always deals on palermo's as well.
Lindsey H.
Tampa, FL
I am not a huge thin crust fan but these were on sale at Publix and I had coupons. Overall I thought it had good flavor and was a nice change from a lot of the "normal" frozen pizza ingredients.
Linda V.
I liked this pizza. I prefer thin crust pizza, and this one has become a go-to, so that says a lot. Would definitely recommend it to lovers of the thin crust. Not too much sauce, so the crust stayed crispy.
Paisley R.
Chattanooga, TN
This is one of the best frozen pizza brands out there and this is one my favorite kinds of pizza. The ingredients taste very fresh and the crust is thin and crispy (I cook it directly on oven rack).
Kayla J.
Milwaukee, Wi
Good thin crust pizza! Love the sicilian style that is hard to find with other pizzas. Cooks at a good rate and I don't usually burn this one. Excellent amount of toppings for the price. Will continue to purchase this product.
Tonya N.
Greenville , SC
I'm a fan the thin crust pizza but I wasn't really a fan of frozen pizza. this pizza was like a "game changer" I guess you could say. It doesn't taste frozen and is packed with flavor. I'm absolutely in love with this now.
Mariah G.