BY PALERMO'S

Palermo's® Primo Thin Ultra Thin Crust Italian Sausage Pizza.

Since 1964.

Family owned with pride.

Real®.

Made with 100% real cheese.

Thin - Medium - Thick™.

Crust-o-Meter™. see more...

Michaela C.
I really like Palermo's Primo pizzas in general, especially the thin and crispy crust.  This one isn't my favorite, though - the sausage is a little chewy and not really what I was looking for.  These are just an OK value when they aren't on sale, but if you sign up on their website, you can get $1 coupons every so often - if you combine that with a sale, it's a great deal.
Jennifer M.
Verona, WI
Really crisp thin crust. Flavorful sauce and toppings. This was the first time I had tried this pizza and I will purchase it again. It was better than some delivery options and better than a lot of competitor brands. I would recommend it if you enjoy thin crust pizza.
Sarita H.
Mountain View, CA
If you like thin crust pizza you will love this. It's my favorite store brought pizza. Most crust at the store are too thick for my liking. It's as good as store bought pizza gets. Also it's fairly inexpensive. You can always find sales for it, which is always great. It really doesn't taste store bought tbh. Give it a try next time you feel like eating pizza.
Wendy A.
Springfield , OH
I really love the Palermos Ultra Thin Spinach , Bacon and Feta cheese Pizza. I am not usually a big fan of frozen pizza because I usually think it tastes like cardboard. I found this Palermos Pizza had great flavor and cooks up nice.
Chiquinquira V.
I liked this pizza. I prefer thin crust pizza, and this one has become a go-to, so that says a lot. Would definitely recommend it to lovers of the thin crust. Not too much sauce, so the crust stayed crispy.
Erin R.
Saint Paul, MN
This is our favorite frozen pizza. We love the even distribution of sausage and the flavor. Not real spicy but not bland either. The crust is always crisp and the sauce tastes like sauce not just stewed tomatoes.
Emily W.
Alachua, FL
If you love thin crust, you'll love Palermo's. It gets just the right amount of toasted and it is such a good flavor! Sausage is my personal favorite but all of them have been delicious.
Brandy E.
Charleston, IL
Loved this pizza everything about it was delicious the crust was nice and thin and the sauce wasn't to sweet the sausage had good flavor and was not greasy nice amount t of cheese to
Maureen C.
Cayce, SC
Italian sausage & thin crust is my favorite combination! Palermo's is fabulous! Their ultra thin crust lets you enjoy all the flavor of the pizza without all of the bread.
Paula R.
Great pizza! Lots of cheese and toppings along with great fresh tasting sauce. A great stapple to keep on hand for those busy nigyts you need a quick & tasty dinner.