BY PALERMO'S

Palermo's® Primo Thin Ultra Thin Crust Cheese Lovers Pizza.

Family owned with pride.

Since 1964.

Mozzarella, white cheddar, provolone, parmesan & romano cheesed.

Real®.

Made with 100% real cheese.

Thin. Crust-O-Meter™. see more...

jcgfield13
jcgfield13
Lithia, FL
We tried this because Publix had a great deal on it, and we really liked it, so we continue to buy it when it's on sale. Sometimes, I'm in the mood for a doughy, self-rising crust, but sometimes I like a little change. I used to live near and frequent a pizzeria that specialized in crispy, thin crust pizza. I missed it until now. Palermo's is a better than average substitute. I definitely recommend it.
Heather S.
Heather S.
This is by far my favorite frozen pizza. Most pizza gives me an upset stomach and is not very pleasing to the taste. I can eat as many slices of the thin crust cheese without the stomach ache and it taste delicious. Of course the price is not bad either.
Michele U.
Michele U.
Cary, NC
I like the texture of the crust... It has a crisp, cracker-like crust. The cheese pizza is great for adding your own fresh ingredients and makes it feel more "meal" worthy when served with a salad.
April W.
April W.
Oak Lawn, IL
This is one of my favorite pizzas. I have always lobed palermos. I have one down the street from my house and its my favorite pizza. I love that they made a frozen one.
Rachael G.
Rachael G.
Stamford, CT
Foodie Expert
You can never go wrong with cheese pizza, and cheese lovers pizza is even better! Yummy cheese, and a great crunch. Highly recommend!
Chasitey p.
Chasitey p.
Foodie Expert
In love with this pizza brand, by far one of my favorites, I'm very picky about my pizza and this is definitely one I love!
Stephanie W.
Stephanie W.
Leesburg, VA
Ultra thin is the best. Cooks to barely crisp per the directions but leave in a minute or so longer to get extra crispy.
Hannah R.
Hannah R.
Saint Cloud, FL
Foodie Expert
This was pretty good for a frozen pizza the crust cooked nicely and had a generous amount of cheese as well
Umme kulsum H.
Umme kulsum H.
Orlando, FL
Crust is really good and cheese melts really nicely. We love the flavor of the pizza, it tastes like fresh
Michelle M.
Michelle M.
Oak Forest, IL
Decent product. not my favorite. Sometimes tastes dry and cheese not always "cheesy". Artificial taste.
Sam H.