Palermo's Primo Thin Pizza Margherita Ultra-Thin Crust uploaded by Stacy S.

BY PALERMO'S

Palermo's® Primo Thin™ Ultra-Thin Crust Margherita Pizza.
Old world family recipes.
Real®.
Made with 100% real cheese.
Tomatoes, garlic, basil.
25% more cheese.
*Compared to our original recipe. see more...

Laura H.
Saltiest pizza I ever ate and if I had checked the ingredients before buying I would have noticed they make it with soybean oil and would never have purchased it.
We buy only the small size pizzas like this one so we could bake them in our toaster oven rather than the main oven. Bought this one first time at Costco. Perhaps their dough is too soft compare to the rest that we've ever bought or for some other reason, this pizza "rolls" down at the front end of the oven and drips the cheese etc. Tried different position with all 4 of them, but they made a mess in the oven each time. Their customer svc didn't bother to return calls. We wanted to find out if they had any suggestions. So, we don't buy them any more. It was saltier than others anyway, but we can manage. But, we don't need to do business with any company that couldn't care less about their customers.
Ashley S.
Bridgeview, IL
I absolutely love this pizza! Especially for being a frozen brand and ultra thin crust! I am getting hungry just thinking about if. It has the perfect blend of ingredients and sauce which makes it more of a lighter meal and not so heavy like some pizzas can be. This pizza cooks evenly and always has great flavor! If you haven't tried it yet i recommend that you do.
Lisa A.
Lawrence , MA
I love pizza, but doesn't everyone? But then I get frozen pizza at home it's just not the same. I feel like it doesn't cook all the way through the big heavy crust. When I saw palermos thin crust I thought that would be perfect. We tried it and it was unbelievable. The taste is amazing and so is the crunch.
Lynn S.
Orlando, FL
I love a thin crust pizza and of all the store bought ones this is one of my favorites, especially when they are BOGO and I have a coupon. The thin crust allows me to enjoy the toppings without filling up on crust. My daughter and I will share one and it's just enough for the two of us without over eating.
Sadia S.
Absolutely love this pizza. The crust is nice and thin and the tomatoes are not watery. Great flavor and taste. You can always add some more mozzarella on top for a more cheesy pizza.
Stephanie P.
Greensboro, NC
I really enjoy Palermo's Primo Thin Pizzas. The Margherita pizza is good and uses fresh ingredients. It always did seem to come out soggy in the middle, though that could have been user error on my part.
Alex B.
My favorite kind of pizza ever. Ever since I stopped eating red meat, I'm all about the thin crust pizzas. This is my favorite frozen one. Whenever I see them at the store I always grab a few because they're hard to come by!
Amber A.
Kennesaw, GA
Absolute favorite margherita pizza! It's great on its own and super easy to add whatever ingredients you like. I buy them in a 3-pack at Costco and have them for a quick dinner whenever cooking dinner is out of the question
ec408e c.
Union City, CA
This is one of my faves. I like the fact that it's thin crust b/c I like to taste the toppings more than than dough. Margherita is my fave flavor b/c I love tomatoes and cheese and sometimes I'm not in the mood for meat.