BY PALERMO'S

Palermo's® Primo Thin™ Ultra - Thin Crust Garden Pizza.
Old world family recipes.
Real®.
Made with 100% real cheese.
Green & red peppers, onions, black olives, broccoli. see more...

Megan I.
I'm obsessed with this pizza. The crust is light and crispy. It is absolutely loaded with veggies, but enough cheese to hold everything together. Great vegetarian pizza for the price. I highly recommend!
Deana S.
Minong, WI
Pretty good store bought pizza! The sauce is the bomb!! We have purchased this a couple times now and I think it's a winner. Super easy to prepare, takes no time at all. I'm not sure it's healthy as it is pizza. For a store bought pizza that doesn't taste like a store bought pizza u should try this. Also they have tons of varieties
taylor  .
I've never thought about adding broccoli to a pizza, but it definitely worked with this one! The crust is perfectly crispy and the ingredients are delicious and taste fresh (even though they're from the freezer!) This is definitely a pizza that doesn't make me feel like I've wrecked my diet. I'd give it 5 stars if there were more toppings. Some pieces just didn't have as much as others.
Whitney W.
Yum yum yum, love this pizza. the crust gets super crispy and so yummy. the cheese topping is very very good and the tomatoes actually taste fresh. I feel like this is a must buy for pizzas. sometimes I like to top it off with a fresh arugula salad!!!!
Kelly S.
Lees Summit, MO
I love the ultra thin pizza with the diced veggies. Although you have to watch the cooking time carefully. I personally cannot go by the directions on the box as it will burn. I have to keep a close eye on it. But the thin crust is cracker like crust. The cheese is light serving as the veggies are too. But there's enough to enjoy.
Caitlin C.
Limestone, TN
My husband and I love this pizza! It's an excellent way to sneak in a small serving of veggies, and it tastes like a make at home version of our favorite brick oven place's specialty. We just wish the pizza was a tiny bit bigger.
Christy H.
Hampstead, NC
Awesome brand, great taste. Tried this pizza due to a coupon I received. And defiantly will buy again.
Everyone in my household loved it which is saying a lot. Normally we all can't agree.
Kristen D.
Newburgh, NY
We bought the Primo Thin as i enjoy thin and crispy crust. The pizza was better than a restaurant's thin crust pizza that has been cooked in a real brick pizza oven. I am a believer now.
Kimberley Z.
I love garden pizzas tho most places don't have a great quality ingredients even the veggies are still bright and vivid after baking crust is nice and crunchy never moist
Stephanie G.
When you need something quick to eat and pizza sounds good (which, be honest, when does it not?) this is a tasty, affordable alternative to going out or ordering in. Plus, veggies!