Palermo's® Pizzeria Medium Crust Hand Tossed Style Supreme Pizza

by Palermo's

Italian sausage, pepperoni, green & red peppers, onions, black olives.

Anyone tried this before is it good!? Haven't had this before but looks delicious on the box
Start your review of Palermo's® Pizzeria Medium Crust Hand Tossed Style Supreme Pizza!
Fairmont, MN
This brand really packs a lot of flavor in their pizzas. I have tried many flavors and haven't disliked any of them.
Manteca, CA
I have a very busy family of 8 and Palermo's pizzas have been great to have on hand for dinner. My kids love them!
Raymore, MO
I love frozen pizza and this is definitely one of the best brands out there. I like the sauce mode than Digornio.
Wauwatosa, WI
Delicious - great crust and ample toppings. my husband and I like thicker crust pizzas, and this one is top notch
Amazing! I love the crust on this pizza. It doesn't taste like a "store bought" pizza like others sometimes do
Delicious pizza but I wish it was a bit thicker cause that's what I prefer. Either way the flavor is there!
Orlando, FL
These are pretty decent, i love them for a lazy Sunday.. very very tasty. recommend for a pizza lazy lover
Love love love this brand! A must try in the frozen pizza aisle! Great crust and toppings and a good find
Clifton, NJ
Tastes great easy to make kids love it filling meal. Recommended to everyone. Wide range of assortment
villennes sur seine
It is good, for a frozen pizza, it taste good, and it is perfect for a fast meal, going to buy again !