Palermo's® Pizzeria Medium Crust Hand Tossed Style Supreme Pizza

by Palermo's

Italian sausage, pepperoni, green & red peppers, onions, black olives.

Anyone tried this before is it good!? Haven't had this before but looks delicious on the box
Start your review of Palermo's® Pizzeria Medium Crust Hand Tossed Style Supreme Pizza!
I love their pepperoni, it tastes different than other pizza's I have had before. I highly suggest it.
I love the thin crust supreme it's my favorite. It's bakes quickly which is what I need on lazy days.
Macomb, IL
When you come into my house you always find one in my freezer . really great pizza for a frozen pizza
Saint Petersburg, FL
Tasted great and cooked fast and easy.Hubby and friends loved to toppings.Will be buying this again
I love this pizza everyday in the morning night you put it in the oven cooks within an hour is good
The Palermo's® Pizzeria Medium Crust Hand Tossed Style Supreme Pizza 23.4 oz box is great to eat
Rich flavor, sauce is very good to my daughter loves, food of my house Sundvery rich in flavoray,
Doral, FL
Yumi yumi yumi! I love this pizza because have a delicious taste! . I went the last saturday !
Dank! :) mine came out cheesy & golden. Loved it! Really is Worth it and really recommend it
Waterbury, CT
Amazingness I don't go a single day without having these fo lunch. Extememly fillin as well!