Palermo's® Pizzeria Medium Crust Hand Tossed Style Supreme Pizza

by Palermo's

Italian sausage, pepperoni, green & red peppers, onions, black olives.

Anyone tried this before is it good!? Haven't had this before but looks delicious on the box
Start your review of Palermo's® Pizzeria Medium Crust Hand Tossed Style Supreme Pizza!
Stockton, CA
It's a nice pizza that gives you quality over quantity and is good for anyone that wants or wishes to have something tasty over a short period of time.
Tampa, FL
The quality of the ingrealso the texture dients are OK the ticknes of the dough can be improve . The taste is good but is no our favorite at home.
Farmville, NC
THE FLAVOR WAS JUST LIKE YOU GOT IT FROM YOUR FAVORITE PIZZERIA!!! JUST ENOUGH SAUCE TO BE PERFECT AND THE AMOUNT OF VEGGIES WAS ON TIME! KUDOS!
Claremont, CA
The pizza is delicious! i loved it more than other frozen brands ive purchased. The ingredients taste some what fresh and not so frozen
Santa Rosa, CA
IT SOOO Good!! I can eat pizza for the rest of my life and never get bored. It's nice and crispy and not too saucey it's YUMMY
Lake Station, IN
We enjoyed this pizza although I wasn't too fond of the sauce, outside crust came out great, inside was still a little flimsy.
Orland Park, IL
I trust the brand Palermo's more than any other pizza because it is always made with high quality ingredients that taste great!
Carmel, NY
This pizza is so easy to make and so yummy too! Absolutely perfect for a Friday night chilling at home! Definitely recommend!
This is a very good brand and this is also a. Very nice and taste full pizza i cook this when i don't feel like making dinner
Beulaville, NC
I wasn't really thrilled with this one. I'm not sure why, the taste just didn't do it for me. It wasn't too bad, tho.