BY PALERMO'S

Italian sausage, pepperoni, green & red peppers, onions, black olives. see more...

Jennifer K.
Although a little on the pricer side when it comes to pizzas, Palermos does have such a great taste and is worth the extra couple dollars. They have such a wide variety of options!
LoriAnn K.
Indianapolis, IN
When I bought my first Palermo's pizza I thought it was going to be a "kids"type frozen pizza... you know the cheap kind we as mom's sometimes feed our kids, but we don't eat. Boy was I wrong. I loved it and found myself hiding them from my daughter when I bought them. They are fantastic! I nice and crispy crust ... not that week soggy one. Lots of ingredients ... no need to add extra cheese!
Maria A.
Pulaski, VA
Omg Yum I love this. Is so good I love the texture of it. There so many flavor. The crust is to die for. I could eat it every day . Yum. Of pizza in the pizza girl especially supreme! This is a must-have for your kitchen if you haven't tried it do it you're missing out
Quiana P.
Carrboro, NC
Palmero's pizza is very delicious. You have to check the time when cooking depending on how you want your pizza cooked, but i love the various amount of vegetables on the pizza, and i love how the crust isn't too thick and the sauce is delicious.
Brittany R.
Hannibal, MO
This brand has a really great crust and we always go for the supreme because it is really tasty! The toppings cover the pizza and you don't feel like you have been shorted like on some other frozen pizzas!
maria T.
Is delicious easy to make and good to eat while watching a movie or family night! you can get it anywhere walmart or giants, weis, any store that has a pizza section. there are different toppings, choose as many varieties as you like, my favorite sausage pizza and or pepperoni!
Wendy B.
Ankeny, IA
I really like this pizza. A lot of frozen pizzas seem to skimp on the toppings but this one seems to have just the right amount. The crust is a little thicker without being over-crusty.
Jessica G.
Oxford, AL
I would say I am very hard to please when it comes to store-bought pizza. I tried Palermo for the first time a few months ago and we have been hooked ever since! By far the best!
Rodolfo R.
Fun snack for anytime of day :)
Tastes great and its very convenient. I'm not saying its the best in the world or anything but for frozen pizza its pretty good.
Kimberly M.
Crispy crust! It's pretty good but not my favorite. Just an average pizza! Most frozen pizzas don't cook all of the way through for me but this one did!
Morganne S.
Pittsburgh, PA
Anyone tried this before is it good!? Haven't had this before but looks delicious on the box