Palermo's® Pizzeria Medium Crust Hand Tossed Style Pepperoni Pizza 21.00 oz. Box uploaded by Paul B.

BY PALERMO'S

Bringing Families Together. It was the passion of our founder, Gaspare "Papa Palermo" Fallucca, to help bring families together over great Italian food. Papa started our pizzeria in America with recipes he brought from Sicily, the same recipes that inspired our Pizzeria pizza. We start with a pizzeria style crust that's crispy on the outside but soft in the middle, topped with handcrafted sauces, the perfect blend of seasonings and generous layers of premium cheeses, meats, and vegetables for a taste your whole family will love. While a lot has changed in fifty years, our commitment to family and authentic Italian food has never wavered, something we're sure you'll notice after just one bite. The Fallucca Family. see more...

Paul B.
Sterling Hts, MI
Where do I begin..

Upon buying this pizza I was a little adamant about it but upon the first bight I could hear bald eagles flying out of the crust. I looked down and saw my shirt had changed into an American flag. I flew around on my palermos pizza box being led by crying bald eagles. I dropped tomahawk missiles disguised as pepperonis on a few known Isis locations. Then I Proceeded to deliver palermos pizzas to us military bases. This pizza is delicious.
FANNY C.
Plantation, FL
The hand-tossed pepperoni pizza is the best one they have! It doesn't take long to bake and it tastes sooo great. My sister and i always share one. It feeds more than two people but we eat this on a day when we have a movie night and pig out lol. Really yummy.
Dawn S.
Casselberry, FL
This is my family's new favorite frozen pizza. The guys in my house keep this on hand for when mom's not home to cook, or just when they want pizza but don't feel like going out. Great tasting! Doesn't taste like cardboard like most frozen pizzas.
Stephanie R.
Panama City Beach, FL
If my child could eat only one kind of pizza for the rest of her life, this would be the one! The hand tossed style crust is her favorite... not too thick, not too thin, perfect. I'm not personally a fan of pepperoni but this kid eats mine off and then we all enjoy it.
Vivian T.
Clive , IA
Whenever this brand is on sale, we will choose this over digiorno and Red Baron. It has a great flavor and it's affordable and worth the sale price! They have a great selection of regular and even breakfast varieties!
Jodi S.
Caledonia, WI
I tried to find the regular thin crust but the store didn't have it so I wound up with the medium crust. The flavor is good. I like the taste of the sauce & other ingredients but I really wasn't a fan of the medium crust. It was just too thick for me & it didn't get crispy.
Austin L.
For a frozen pizza cooked in an average oven these pizza are actually quite tasty. I'm a fan of the pizzeria version over any of the others, they have a unique flavor compared to the rest that I tend to enjoy.
Tamara E.
Lithia Spgs, GA
These are really good! I bought them simply because they were on sale, and my family and I Ioved them! I will be purchasing more of these to keep in hand for quick snacks and lunches! Try them!
Gunjan S.
Delicious, I love pizza no matter what but I do recommend that when you are cooking the pizza that you realize that the times on the box might not be exact depending on how great your oven is
Sean O.
Austin, TX
Tasty, and a good price when you can catch a sale, but the crust never gets crispy enough for me, unless I leave it in the over 2-3 minutes longer than suggested, however that makes the cheese pretty brown