Palermo's® Pizzeria Medium Crust Hand Tossed Style Meat Lovers Pizza 20.05 oz. Box

BY PALERMO'S

Italian sausage, pepperoni, bacon. see more...

Noreen L.
New Bern, NC
A great frozen pizza with a delicious crust that everyone in our home enjoys. We love to have pizza every Thursday in our house and we rotate between homemade, take out and frozen. This one is a brand we reach for regularly because it is very tasty, economical and great quality!
Morgan C.
The pizza was easy enough to prepare- being frozen and all, it was simple to take it out of the box, preheat the oven, and toss it is. For a frozen pizza, this one isn't terrible. I personally am very picky about food, and found this to have few toppings, tough dough to chew through, and generally it tasted like a frozen pizza.
Laura B.
Franklin, WI
This is definitely our favorite frozen pizza. It doesn't taste like it came right out of a freezer at all. There is no red sauce on it, but I don't miss it one bit! The flavor is amazing and I love all the garlic I taste!
Cassandra S.
rochester, WA
This is my husbands favorite boxed pizza. the crust is the bomb. the pizza has a ton of toppings and never dissapoints great by itself or the way i like pizza eith hidden valley ranch. this is our family home evening go to pizza..
Alyssa M.
Living in Chicago comes with many perks, including lots of lots of pizza to try! While it's no deep dish, this is the best frozen pizza option that my boyfriend and I will have if we feel like staying indoors.
Jessica M.
Flint, MI
Very tasty! Taste tested this while shopping one day and we have bought it ever since.. We slowed down buying them when the price went up, but its definitely really delicious and worth it when we have enough
Michele C.
Clayton, NC
This is one of my favorite frozen pizzas! By far the tastiest and I love the crust and the three meats! Very satisfying and I love using the pizza pan to get a nice crunch.
Heidi W.
Milwaukee, WI
I'd love to give this pizza a 5 star review since it's made here in the city that I live. But I can't. I think the sauce leaves a ting on the tongue. IMO sauce is a make or break on a frozen pizza.
Prianka A.
Manhattan,NYC
Palermo's Pizzeria pizza is last time dinner savor Palermo's Pizzeria Crust Pizza has nice crust, it's quick and easy to prepare . like the lots of cheese, yummy :)
Natalia C.
Doral, FL
The pizza is okay, but I really didn't like the tomato sauce it's very acidic. the toppings where okay for the size of the pizza but nothing to write home about.