BY PALERMO'S

Palermo's® Hand Tossed Style Pizzeria Crust Italian Sausage Pizza.
New.
Old world family recipes.
Love the crust!
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture.
Real®.
Made with 100% real cheese. see more...

Pa T.
La Crosse, WI
I'm usually the person who choose peperroni over sausage but with this pizza, ichoose it over pepperoni. For some reason, this pizza taste extremely good. The sausage went perfectly with the cheese and it wasn't overly done with the sauce.
Alina J.
Phoenix, AZ
I was deciding what to eat for dinner and luckily I came across this. Absolutely love this pizza and it is a such a reasonable price which is another plus. has rich flavors and definitely recommend this to anyone!
Carmencita C.
Cape May Ch, NJ
This pizza is absolutely good... Me and my husband together with our 2 child eat it almost like 3times a week... This is good while your watching your movie or any sports game... The best...
Maryfer G.
San Diego, CA
OMG !! I love this pizza brand are super easy to heat have an incredible taste of Italian sausage is my favorite love leave a little more in the oven for this crunchy
Ruby A.
Las Vegas , NV
One of the best frozen pizzas! So easy to just throw in the microwave and eat it with the sausage and peperonni and cheese, my favorite ingredients on a pizza! Yummy
Kelly M.
Rock Falls, IL
I'm a big fan of Palermos pizza when in a hurry to get my daughter fed. Some late nights at work call for this and the taste is good n crust is just right to my liking.
Bre S.
Pontiac, MI
The Best ! Must Try this !
I really like this flavor !
Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Come taste thissssssssssssssssss.
Heidi S.
Denver
LOOOOOOOVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEe this brand omg! I have yet to buy one type that I didn't like! This pizza is insane! Great for your taste buds!
Erica R.
Hammond, IN
I really enjoy PAermo's Hand Tossed Style Pizzeria Crust ITalian Sausage Pizza. Perfect frozen pizza. Great tasting sausage. Great crispy crust
bryianna W.
Stratford , CT
So good my family loves it. Mostly the kids favorite after schoolsnack. My mther used to give me these pizzas when I visited her as a child.