BY PALERMO'S

Palermo's® Hand Tossed Style Pizzeria Crust Cheese Pizza.
Old world family recipes.
Real®.
Made with 100% real cheese. see more...

Monica D.
This was the best pizza my family and I have had in a very long time. We loved the flavor of the sauce as it tasted very fresh. The cheese melted perfectly and the whole pizza cooked evenly throughout. My kids actually asked where I bought it and said they wanted it again tomorrow night. So this pizza was a huge hit in our home.. I highly recommend
Sarah S.
Hixson, TN
I love that Palermo's pizza doesn't typically have a lot of added junk in it. Depending on the type you get there could easily be less than 10 ingredients , which is what I look for in a frozen pizza. I also love how crispy the crust is, and the cheese seems to be of higher quality than most frozen pizzas. I would recommend it for sure.
Selena G.
State College, PA
Thick crust with cheese? Umm... Yes. Why is there even a question as to why I like this? Let me just throw this in the oven and forget about that exam I just failed while I stuff my face with this.
Betty W.
Coral Gables, FL
This pizza is better than most frozen pizzas! The crust is soft and very tasty! I like to stock up on these for when I don't feel like cooking and I can just stick one of these in the oven! It's also very filling.
Hafsah I.
Chester, VA
I guess it was a decent pizza, it wasn't bad for a frozen pizza but I wouldn't say it tasted amazing. It's definitely nothing special; tastes like every other frozen pizza out there.
Stephanie C.
Tallahassee, FL
Pretty great and cheesy. The hand tossed has good chew value for those that aren't into super crunchy, thin crust pizza. I enjoyed it considering I was being lazy.
Arthur S.
Hartland, WI
I got this pizza for free with a case of coors light ... I normally buy jacks but this was really delicious .. seemed to be better quality than most other frozen pizzas
Tracy M.
The best frozen pizza ever you can just put in the oven and it makes real fast. I love this pizza it taste soo good and is very yummy. Perfect for a family night in.
Estefania F.
Lehigh Acres, FL
The fact that it has crust cheese inside is a blessing , i don't know about you all but i buy this at waltmart its great when I'm hungry , or don't want to cook & plus its easy to make
Jen H.
Palos Heights, IL
Not bad for a frozen pizza, the sauce is a bit sweet for my taste but I love the cheese to sauce ratio. I tend to prefer more cheese than sauce and the crust is buttery and flaky.