Paldo Kimchi Noodle Soup, 3.03-Ounce Cup (Pack of 12) uploaded by Amanda C.

BY PALDO

Perfect complement to noodle and stir fry dishes. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Mary P.
Niskayuna, NY
Foodie Expert
I've been a big fan of these bowls for a very long time! They're your typical ramen noodle but the broth is much different--spicy and delicious! The sodium is crazy high, but it's not like I'm eating it every week. Give these a try if you're a fan of spice!
Cristina F.
Sterling, VA
Foodie Expert
I liked this more than I thought. I didn't see anywhere that it was spicy but it had a nive heat to it. I was pleasantly surprised.
Amanda C.
St. Catharines, ON
This is my absolute favorite Bowl noodles! It's delicious and flavorful with just enough zing, incredibly cheap, if you haven't tried it yet and you can tolerate some spiciness I highly recommend giving it a shot
Cindy L.
Toronto, ON
Foodie Expert
A-OK! I love this brand of instant noodles in general. If you are looking for something convenient but tasty to eat, I recommend this brand and flavour as well.

This can be purchased at most Asian supermarkets not sure if it is readily available at regular supermarkets. It is affordable but I do prefer to buy a multipack as it is a better deal.