Food & SnacksGrains, Rice & CerealPaldo

by Paldo

Paldo HWA Ramyun spicy noodles comes in 4.2 ounce pouch. Korean noodles with real spicy flavor. Paldo our main export products include all type of insatnt noodle soup, various types of bevereage, snack foods, traditional foodstuffs which cover almost...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Paldo Hwa Ramyun - with Soy Peptide, Hot & Spicy Noodles, 120 g Pouches, 5 count, (Pack of 4)!
Kathy Z.
Sharing with friends, families, camping, partying, lunch, school, work, movies, and dinner.
Sara C.
Very spicy! If you like a bit of kick to your meal this is for you. I only ever had non-spicy before. But ill buy agian
Belle V.
San Juan
I REALLY LOVE IT. The flavor is really good, i want this. existe a lot of things better but i love this. xd xd I recommended

Looking for your answer?